hOCR ocr-capabilities

Janusz S. Bien

Nov 8, 2014, 3:09:44 PM11/8/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
I've just noticed that with the standard hocr parameter file the
ocr-capabilities list is incomplete. It does not include ocrp_lang,
ocrp_dir and ocrp_wconf despite the fact that the respective
information is provided in the file.

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)

Tom Morris

Nov 8, 2014, 3:39:17 PM11/8/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Janusz S. Bien <jsb...@mimuw.edu.pl> wrote:
I've just noticed that with the standard hocr parameter file the  ocr-capabilities list is incomplete. It does not include ocrp_lang, ocrp_dir and ocrp_wconf despite the fact that the respective information is provided in the file.

The best way to make sure this gets fixed is to provide a patch.
Second best is to create an issue in the bug tracker (after checking that it hasn't already been reported):

Tom