Installation problems

Samuel Schmid

Jan 16, 2013, 10:26:27 AM1/16/13
to terrific...@googlegroups.com
I get an exception while i want to start app_dev.php

Exception: DateTime::__construct(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead

How can I get rid of this error?

i'm using php 5.3.10

kindest Sam
Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 16.23.29.png

Remo Brunschwiler

Jan 16, 2013, 10:37:24 AM1/16/13
to terrific...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam

Terrific Composer is a modified Symfony 2.0 standard edition. The timezone setting is one of the Symfony requirements http://symfony.com/doc/2.0/reference/requirements.html

To fix your problem, you have to set the timezone in your php.ini – e.g. date.timezone = Europe/Berlin

Hope this helps

Cheers
Remo

Samuel Schmid