module as bundle view

Frederic HENNINOT

Jun 10, 2013, 2:58:06 PM6/10/13
to terrific...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I discover terrific and I think it would be boring to use in my project.

Is it possible to display a Symfony2 bundle view in a module?

thank you

regards

Remo Brunschwiler

Jun 12, 2013, 4:32:54 AM6/12/13
to terrific...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frederic

If you have a closer look at the Terrific Composer you will see, that all Modules are separate Symfony2 bundles. So to display a Symfony2 bundle view is the «default».

Having a look at the tc.module macro – https://github.com/brunschgi/TerrificCoreBundle/blob/master/Twig/Extension/terrificcore.html.twig#L44 – you see, that the macro uses the standard twig 'include' or 'render' tag.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Remo