Google play services version Unusable.

argha...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 1:51:28 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I want to link my account with google play which i have already did in the phone app. But in this emulator its saying Google play services version Unusable. Kindly help.
Message has been deleted

Achen

May 24, 2018, 2:20:51 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Hi here,
Trying to reinstall Tencent gaming buddy.
Here is the link:

argha...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 3:02:13 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I tried and reinstalled. But the same problem is appearing again.

Achen

May 24, 2018, 3:22:54 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Hi,
I am sorry, I double check with our team, google play service is not available now in our Tencent gaming buddy.
We will try to solve this problem as soon as possible.

argha...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 4:29:56 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Thank you for your quick response. I will be waiting for your update. What is the procedure, if I want to get informed as soon as the feature is available.

Hassan Omar

May 24, 2018, 4:36:39 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Yeah man thank you for your question me to i have that problem but i dont know when the tancent gaming fix this problem

argha...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 4:47:10 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i think they will.. Soon. Because, someone has reported the error. Wait some more time man. I am waiting too. :)

Hassan Omar

May 24, 2018, 7:10:42 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
ok bro

adyans...@gmail.com

May 25, 2018, 2:08:00 AM5/25/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Same error!! Please fix this fast Tencent.

Achen

May 25, 2018, 2:12:55 AM5/25/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Thank you for supporting our Tencent Gaming Buddy.
We will fix this problem as soon as possible.

homeb...@gmail.com

May 26, 2018, 3:30:31 PM5/26/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Same here, please try to fix it.

YouSsef Gaming

May 27, 2018, 11:34:36 PM5/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same problem me too please fix it all my progress are in my google play account
Message has been deleted

mohamma...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2018, 8:49:29 PM6/10/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
The issue is still not fixed, pls solve this issue asap...

Rhamz Bacani

Jun 14, 2018, 7:36:57 AM6/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
up

yans...@inbox.ru

Jun 17, 2018, 9:46:15 PM6/17/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
up

yans...@inbox.ru

Jun 17, 2018, 10:13:57 PM6/17/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

Hello i have nice problem if i install Google Play Services , Google Play Store, Google Play Games in tencent emulator. I have autharization in pubg mobile, but i have another error "authatization revoked"

ciphe...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2018, 7:50:34 AM7/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
still not fixed

Matthew Wilson

Jul 12, 2018, 11:00:08 AM7/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
how do you get google play on here

kris...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2018, 4:11:48 PM7/19/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
still not working

pejma...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2018, 5:58:28 PM7/19/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Hi , still not fixed , please fix as soon as it's possible

jalljr...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2018, 8:22:50 AM7/23/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same

comew...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2018, 6:57:49 PM7/23/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
can some one tell me how to get it or what is the required version of google play games + google play services  for tencent gaming buddy ?

neeraj...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2018, 8:10:59 AM7/25/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Same problem and still not fixed yet!
What the hell are you guys doing

sandeepsw...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2018, 9:17:04 AM7/26/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
still not workig

saga...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2018, 12:12:27 PM7/28/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Not working for me too!

azrulz...@ucts.edu.my

Jul 28, 2018, 12:49:13 PM7/28/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same here, still waiting lol

tashakk...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 4:05:21 AM7/31/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i have same problem, please fix this issue and tellme how i can login to pubg tencent gaming buddy via google play store ??!
thank you

top90d...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 4:21:53 PM8/2/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Evet dostum aynı sorunu şuan bende yaşıyorum :(

rajrau...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2018, 2:35:47 AM8/3/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same problem here, i tried to install every thing in Chinese language emulator but use less, please solve this problem

top90d...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2018, 7:51:20 AM8/3/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Sende mi aynı problemi yaşıyorsun dostum

top90d...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2018, 7:51:55 AM8/3/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Eğer bu sorun hemen düzeltilmez ise hesabı kapatmak zorunda kalacağım çok saçma bir sorun

rushang...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2018, 12:22:18 AM8/5/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i have same problem it is not wallow to sign in as google play services. error google pay services unusable can you please update and fix this problem so i can start playing pubg on tencent game buddy

saga...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2018, 2:17:45 AM8/5/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Problem is not solve yet officially. but i found minor solution for those who wont to use google account in tencent gaming buddy.
use mobile pubg, sign in with google account then link any social account Facebook or twitter to google account in mobile pubg.
now go to Tencent gaming buddy and login with that social account with twitter or facebook and you will access google account in it as both are linked.
i'm using google account in tencent gaming buddy i linked twitter.
both account are linked so you can login with both credential using twitter or google as well.

ridmai...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2018, 6:14:31 AM8/5/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I can't connect google.they said google play service version unusuable.what i do?? help me

ridmai...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2018, 6:35:27 AM8/5/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
have u got a solve for this

chakrabor...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2018, 1:27:40 PM8/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Man, When we will get this issue fixed? I cant open a new account on PUBG in TGB. Already attained level 29. Its impossible to loose it for the sake of playing the game on PC. -_-

top90d...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2018, 9:55:52 AM8/8/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Çözüm ;

Öncelikle oyunu telefonunuza kurun.
Daha sonra telefondan oyunu açın ve google play ile giriş yapın hesabınıza
Daha sonra Ayarlar - Genel ve Sağ üst tarafta google play yanında facebook yada twitter ile oyunu bağlayın ve artık facebook ilede giriş yapabileceksiniz.

yangpei...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2018, 4:38:35 AM8/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Google Play Service is not available in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
They are trying to solve the problem.
There is nothing we can do at the moment.

tushark...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 5:30:54 AM8/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I think flashing open gapps works but idk how to flash zip in emulator.

okana...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 7:01:38 AM8/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Çözüm var paylaştım tekrar kontrol edin

ksrid...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 12:56:42 PM8/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
thanks a lot. it worked. i linked with twitter

tush...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 1:31:12 PM8/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
THanks buddy .

Pranav Hondrao

Aug 16, 2018, 8:48:11 AM8/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I am having same i can't sign in to google

ragu...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 3:40:18 AM8/21/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
still no fix for that tencent gaming buddy google play services unusable

ppro...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 10:18:58 AM8/21/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same problem here

nofe...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2018, 6:35:09 AM8/22/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same problem.is a way to manual install .apk file of play store,play game services ?

kumarnav...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2018, 11:03:12 AM8/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
yep. there is same problem for me

Ali turnagül

Sep 2, 2018, 5:30:08 AM9/2/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

Please resolve this issue. Otherwise all my labor will go to waste.

Sep 2, 2018, 12:27:34 PM9/2/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
If I had Facebook or Twitter I wouldn't have to link to my Google account. But I'm not registered on these privacy-invading scam sites.

Zahid Hasan Ziz

Oct 3, 2018, 11:10:33 AM10/3/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same problem me too please fix it all my progress are in my google play account

i u

Oct 4, 2018, 10:38:11 AM10/4/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
the issue was reported on may 24th i can see as much as shown to me and till date you guys (pubg team) have not fixed it. Let us know you are fixing it or not , we know no is also an answer and we know internet is vast. Please be clear. What is to be done, shall we wait for our death or shall we switch to other games provided you are not attending to issues.

realgam...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2018, 5:45:31 AM10/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Still not fixed

kavinda rathnayaka

Oct 24, 2018, 11:41:22 PM10/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Now its fixed some time by Tencent team. Now Tencent Gaming Budy Shows Google play Download Button. Try it Some time Its Fixed

waltz 1991

Oct 25, 2018, 1:04:37 AM10/25/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
what version of tancent buddy u use @kavinda rathnayaka
i m still facing same error

Shuvo jnu

Oct 27, 2018, 12:02:01 AM10/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
still not fixed! please do something and let us play the game.

Shuvo jnu

Oct 27, 2018, 12:03:12 AM10/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Are you sure? Where are you from?

Shuvo jnu

Oct 27, 2018, 12:11:33 AM10/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
The issue not fixed.

Sunith Surendran

Oct 27, 2018, 3:58:11 PM10/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
This is a good approach! thank man!

Manuel Nogueira

Oct 27, 2018, 11:46:41 PM10/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
the same problem and for waht i can see this problem is not new, is this going to be fixed or not?

Shuvo jnu

Oct 28, 2018, 11:02:03 PM10/28/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Which is the good approach you think man? Please be clear.

Shiva Chopra

Nov 1, 2018, 8:32:15 PM11/1/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
CAN YOU TELL US WHICH VERSION OF GAMING BUDDY YOU HAVE AND FROM WHERE YOU DOWNLOADED IT, PLEASE MENTION THE LINK.

NO ONE IN SO MANY PEOPLE GOT IT FIXED, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE, CAN YOU PLEASE HLEP??

IF YOU REALLY HAVE THE FIX

vignesh vickey

Nov 3, 2018, 12:26:07 AM11/3/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
how to login with google account in tencent budddy? plz tell some solution.

Tech -D

Nov 3, 2018, 4:04:40 AM11/3/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

Tech -D

Nov 3, 2018, 4:05:31 AM11/3/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

Syouq Adiex FX

Nov 6, 2018, 3:43:05 AM11/6/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same me too had the same problem

Entertainment 4 you

Nov 8, 2018, 12:47:43 AM11/8/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

I want to link my account with google play which i have already did in the phone app. But in this emulator its saying Google play services version Unusable. Kindly help

Gaming with ANOnReCkEr

Nov 11, 2018, 11:46:12 PM11/11/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
same problem occure since the emulator had launched and long ago i had reported this problem and still not solved i don't know what they are doing why they not taking this problem seriously

Binu

Nov 16, 2018, 12:03:57 PM11/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
try to create a new twitter or facebook account then you can play

VINCENT FRANCIS

Nov 23, 2018, 9:39:25 AM11/23/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Only one thing can be done right now. Link your PUBG account also with twitter or facebook whichever you wish from your phone or tab.
How to?
Open the game in your phone. Once logged in click the setting button on the game and you will find the "+" button to link another account. Once logged in open the PUBG game on PC and click facebook or twitter to log in.
Hope that helps.

Sang Cermin

Nov 27, 2018, 9:10:17 AM11/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
They still haven't fixed it yet

alireza sharifi

Dec 2, 2018, 6:34:26 AM12/2/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i was struggling with this problem too . i linked my FB and Google account but i lost my FB password so what i did ? : i loged in with LD Player and Loged in with google then from ADB command :
adb pull/data/data/com.tencent.ig c:\a
so the login data is temp folder then closed the ld player and opened the tencent emulator and enabled ADB usb debugging (dubble back and swipe from top to down to access setting also u can google how enable adb in android device)
then adb command:

adb push c:\a\com.tencent.ig /data/data/

and all file will replace and in login screen use google game to login . and done . replay if u needed any help

here is what i did :

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.376]
(c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\HM>adb pull /data/data/com.tencent.ig/files/ c:\
* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
adb: error: cannot create file/directory 'c:\': No such file or directory

C:\Users\HM>adb pull /data/data/com.tencent.ig/files/ c:\a
/data/data/com.tencent.ig/files/: 37 files pulled. 3.7 MB/s (391461 bytes in 0.101s)

C:\Users\HM>adb pull /data/data/com.tencent.ig/ c:\a
/data/data/com.tencent.ig/: 273 files pulled. 24.9 MB/s (106033916 bytes in 4.055s)

C:\Users\HM>adb pull /data/data/com.tencent.ig/ c:\a
adb server version (31) doesn't match this client (40); killing...
* daemon started successfully
/data/data/com.tencent.ig/: 130 files pulled. 3.7 MB/s (94583573 bytes in 24.386s)

C:\Users\HM>adb push c:\a\com.tencent.ig /data/data/
c:\a\com.tencent.ig\: 130 files pushed. 25.9 MB/s (94583573 bytes in 3.477s)

first tried for `c:\` didnt allowed me so i created folder `a`. then pulled from tencent (i had another ac i needed to take back up for later use)
then pull from LD player and push to Tencent .

Gaurav S Rao

Dec 4, 2018, 7:22:39 AM12/4/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Hey can you explain in detail from the beginning,I know how adb works but I do not understand how you are linking the emulator to the command prompt and pulling/pushing the files. And how did you install Google Play services in the first place? I installed the latest x86 version of Google Play services for Android 4.0+ using a apk and although it installs,it crashes (Google Play services has stopped)

Ade heaven

Dec 9, 2018, 12:13:35 PM12/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
But my account already linked to google play and my disabled facebook, is there other solution?

Rifky yudha pradhana

Dec 9, 2018, 8:27:43 PM12/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i found some cheat can you disable this ? http://linku.us/OHopI
Message has been deleted

Hello Hi

Dec 10, 2018, 9:21:11 AM12/10/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
alireza sharifi can you please tell us in more easy way like WE use windows and adb for 1s time.

BLAZING SPIKES 19

Dec 11, 2018, 7:29:37 AM12/11/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i found a way to do this, basically you link your facebook account or tencent account to the one on your phone and use facebook that has been linked to said google play account to log in

Divian Ravi

Dec 17, 2018, 8:14:22 AM12/17/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
hello Everyone, i have login tencent gaming buddy using Guest Mode, a long time ago.now suddenly when i try to open.i cannot. this thing ask me to create a new guest account. actually i want my old progress back. please anyone help me. im so hard try to finding a solution. i need my old guest mode account. please help me guys, im one of you guys
Message has been deleted

sadegh

Dec 25, 2018, 1:16:42 PM12/25/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
how can I install google play store and google play games
google play.jpg

sadegh

Dec 25, 2018, 1:23:09 PM12/25/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy