Need help for install tempo

kiol

May 31, 2008, 3:13:56 PM5/31/08
to tempo-dev
First of all, I'm not a j2ee programmer,but I can read java code.

tempo can't build with buildr 1.3.1.
I create a patch fix this.
http://groups.google.com/group/tempo-dev/web/tempo.patch

I tried create_tomcat.rb, it's build succeed and tomcat can run,and
http://localhost:8080/ui-fw/ will prompt me for login, but when I
loged in there is only a blank page.
this is the error msg from console:
<code>
(org.apache.catalina.startup.E
mbedded).
54656 org.intalio.tempo.tms INFO [http-8080-Processor24]
openjpa.Runtime - S
tarting OpenJPA 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
54812 org.intalio.tempo.tms INFO [http-8080-Processor24]
openjpa.jdbc.JDBC -
Using dictionary class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.MySQLDictionary".
55672 org.intalio.tempo.tms WARN [http-8080-Processor24]
openjpa.MetaData -
Found duplicate query "find_by_id" in "class
org.intalio.tempo.workflow.task.Tas
k". Ignoring.
</code>

then I try to install tempo in geronimo.The install guid is too
simple.
First,the axis2 can't list services and admin page.finally i found
that the geronimo 2.0.x or 2.1.x have a axis2 installed,so I uninstall
the default one, then I can install axis2.
Next,the ode 1.1.1 can't installed,because of the ode1.1.1's geronimo-
connector is 1.x and doesn't compatible with geronimo2, so I download
the 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT,then it's OK.
Next,the option -Dorg.intalio.tempo.configDirectory=$TEMPO/config/.I
copy it to my JAVA_OPTS,but it does not work.and I try to find the
$TEMPO dir in geronimo dir, I failed.But lucky I found it is the
downloaded tempo's svn dir.
And then it's another problem.I don't know the tempo.datasourceURL,
the default value java:comp/env/jdbc/BPMSDB did not work.

So,any idea?

kiol

May 31, 2008, 11:44:49 PM5/31/08
to tempo-dev
my OS is windows xp.

On 6月1日, 上午3时13分, kiol <yanping....@gmail.com> wrote:
> First of all, I'm not a j2ee programmer,but I can read java code.
>
> tempo can't build with buildr 1.3.1.
> I create a patch fix this.http://groups.google.com/group/tempo-dev/web/tempo.patch
>
> I tried create_tomcat.rb, it's build succeed and tomcat can run,andhttp://localhost:8080/ui-fw/will prompt me for login, but when I

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 1, 2008, 9:25:59 AM6/1/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for your email.

For the open source edition, I've focused only on deploying on tomcat,
using the create_tomcat.rb script.

Users who want to deploy on other servers should mostly take examples
of the different steps.
In the case of geronimo, it's easier to get a release of Intalio BPMS
community edition and replace the components one by one. (Also check
the database schema)

To build tempo right now, we're still using 1.2.10.

What kind of blank page did you get after logging into the UI-FW ?
A complete blank page or no tasks showing ?
Also, in the log4j.xml file you could turn a few loggers to DEBUG so
we can get more information on what is happening.

For the geronimo problems: (there is like a million, I don't really
recommend going forward this way, but prefer to deploy on tomcat)
- -Dorg.intalio.tempo.configDirectory=$TEMPO/config/ should be using
%TEMPO% just like windows path
- you can have multiple instance of axis2 webapps running (if they
have different names)
- Apache ODE should include the proper geronimo connector in the
SNAPSHOT release indeed.
- For the database, you should deploy the proper database plan
according to Geronimo.

Nicolas,

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 1, 2008, 8:51:08 PM6/1/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Forget the "replace components" part of my explanations. This is
against the intalio community edition license.
So the best for you is to keep with the completely open sourced script.

Best Regards,

Niko,

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 1, 2008, 10:32:14 PM6/1/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jia(?)

I've migrated to buildr 1.3 so tempo can now build properly with it.
I've tested a new distribution with buildr 1.3 and the create_tomcat
script and everything worked as expected.

Let me know how I can help you get running.

Best Regards,

Niko,

kiol

Jun 1, 2008, 11:28:20 PM6/1/08
to tempo-dev
thanks for your reply:)

The blank page is whole blank,but I find the reason,my os and
browser's language is chinese and failed to lookup the
messages_zh_CN.properties file.
So I copy the messages_en.properties to messages_zh_CN.properties and
the page appear.But there is a error message "Error:Error while
retrieving tasks ".

I don't know where the log is.All the file in tomcat/logs is empty.

I ran it in freebsd,and the log will showing in the console,but MS
Windows does not.And the massage I mentioned
"log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded). " appeared.
So I think there is some thing wrong.

Thanks your help again and thank you pick up with my poor english.

Best Regards,
jia yanping(贾延平)

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 1, 2008, 11:42:35 PM6/1/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jia,

Do you want to contribute your chinese message files so they are in
tempo and you don't have to tweak by yourself ?
It'd be a nice contribution.

You can modify the log4j configuration file to your liking:
apache-tomcat-5.5.26/conf/log4j.properties

Maybe start by setting some loggers to DEBUG, like:
log4j.category.org.intalio=DEBUG

Surely it will help.

Nicolas,

kiol

Jun 2, 2008, 2:41:41 AM6/2/08
to tempo-dev
yes,it's my plesure to contribute the message file when I make sure it
works fine.
The web page enconding is ISO-8859-1,I think it will do not show
chinese properly.
I will try to correct it after I can run it.

I still can't find the log files.
I found the line
"log4j.appender.FILE.file=${com.intalio.bpms.configDirectory}/../log/
bpms.log"
and I change it to
"log4j.appender.FILE.file=D:/tempo/apache-tomcat-5.5.26/var/log/
bpms.log"
but nothing is happen.
and I think the log file name is bpms.log,so I search the whole tomcat
directory and C:\Documents and Settings but found nothing.
so I think the log was't write out.

My OS is Windows XP SP3, and java -version is
java version "1.6.0_06"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode, sharing)

JAVA_HOME env is "JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_06", and
have not set JAVA_OPTS.

I check'd out from http://tempo.intalio.org/tempo/trunk/,would I try a
TAG'd version?
or maybe I need to try again with another OS like linux?

On 6月2日, 上午11时42分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jia,
>
> Do you want to contribute your chinese message files so they are in
> tempo and you don't have to tweak by yourself ?
> It'd be a nice contribution.
>
> You can modify the log4j configuration file to your liking:
> apache-tomcat-5.5.26/conf/log4j.properties
>
> Maybe start by setting some loggers to DEBUG, like:
> log4j.category.org.intalio=DEBUG
>
> Surely it will help.
>
> Nicolas,

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 2, 2008, 4:05:47 AM6/2/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
I am pretty sure the encoding is not ISO-8859-1 since the UI-FW is
working perfectly fine with Japanese characters.

Try putting the log4j.properties file in common/classes and see what's
happening. I don't have a windows machine at hand to test this just
now.

Linux and OSX are working fine.

Did you also try another version of the JDK ? Say an earlier 1.6 or 1.5 ?
I've seen recently that the very 1.6.0_06-b02 is producting some weird
behavior. (not seen in _05 for example)

Nicolas,

kiol

Jun 2, 2008, 9:28:38 AM6/2/08
to tempo-dev
Yes,it works!
I place it to the common/classes the warn message is gone but the log
file is not created.
And I change the line "log4j.appender.FILE.file=$
{com.intalio.bpms.configDirectory}/../log/bpms.log" to a absolute path
then the log file appeared.

And the problem is I don't set up mysql database correctly.
But I remember I set up mysql correctly in my comp PC,I will check it
tomorrow.

I attach'd the message file.

I tried to change the web page's lang to chinese flow the guid(http://
www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/i18n),but failed.
The page does not change.I think maybe it do not read the config file.

The another problem is I think there is some process deployed
already,but I did't see them.There is nothing is the process page.
I check the var/processes directory there are two process TaskManager
and AbsenceRequest.I try to copy them to webapps\ode\WEB-INF
\processes, but it's useless.

Thanks your help again.

yanping

On 6月2日, 下午4时05分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am pretty sure the encoding is not ISO-8859-1 since the UI-FW is
> working perfectly fine with Japanese characters.
>
> Try putting the log4j.properties file in common/classes and see what's
> happening. I don't have a windows machine at hand to test this just
> now.
>
> Linux and OSX are working fine.
>
> Did you also try another version of the JDK ? Say an earlier 1.6 or 1.5 ?
> I've seen recently that the very 1.6.0_06-b02 is producting some weird
> behavior. (not seen in _05 for example)
>
> Nicolas,
>
> On 6/2/08, kiol <yanping....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > yes,it's my plesure to contribute the message file when I make sure it
> > works fine.
> > The web page enconding is ISO-8859-1,I think it will do not show
> > chinese properly.
> > I will try to correct it after I can run it.
>
> > I still can't find the log files.
> > I found the line
> > "log4j.appender.FILE.file=${com.intalio.bpms.configDirectory}/../log/
> > bpms.log"
> > and I change it to
> > "log4j.appender.FILE.file=D:/tempo/apache-tomcat-5.5.26/var/log/
> > bpms.log"
> > but nothing is happen.
> > and I think the log file name is bpms.log,so I search the whole tomcat
> > directory and C:\Documents and Settings but found nothing.
> > so I think the log was't write out.
>
> > My OS is Windows XP SP3, and java -version is
> > java version "1.6.0_06"
> > Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_06-b02)
> > Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode, sharing)
>
> > JAVA_HOME env is "JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_06", and
> > have not set JAVA_OPTS.
>
> > I check'd out fromhttp://tempo.intalio.org/tempo/trunk/,wouldI try a

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 2, 2008, 9:47:26 AM6/2/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com

> Yes,it works!
> I place it to the common/classes the warn message is gone but the log
> file is not created.
> And I change the line "log4j.appender.FILE.file=$
> {com.intalio.bpms.configDirectory}/../log/bpms.log" to a absolute path
> then the log file appeared.
Great. I will fix the log4.xml file then, so it works by default out
of the box on windows as well.

> And the problem is I don't set up mysql database correctly.
> But I remember I set up mysql correctly in my comp PC,I will check it
> tomorrow.

It's all written in the output of the create_tomcat script. So you
should be done in seconds.

> I attach'd the message file.

I did not see it ? :)

> I tried to change the web page's lang to chinese flow the guid(http://
> www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/i18n),but failed.
> The page does not change.I think maybe it do not read the config file.

Did you restart the server ? You need to for properties file. (or at
least the ui-fw webapp)

> The another problem is I think there is some process deployed
> already,but I did't see them.There is nothing is the process page.
> I check the var/processes directory there are two process TaskManager
> and AbsenceRequest.I try to copy them to webapps\ode\WEB-INF
> \processes, but it's useless.

The process page ? Which one are you talking about ?
Here is the content of my var/processes:
AbsenceRequest AbsenceRequest.deployed TaskManager TaskManager.deployed

When the server can start properly, the *.deployed file are created.
You should fix the mysql database first, and then start the server.

Let us know how it goes,

Niko,

kiol

Jun 2, 2008, 11:15:07 AM6/2/08
to tempo-dev
On 6月2日, 下午9时47分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes,it works!
> > I place it to the common/classes the warn message is gone but the log
> > file is not created.
> > And I change the line "log4j.appender.FILE.file=$
> > {com.intalio.bpms.configDirectory}/../log/bpms.log" to a absolute path
> > then the log file appeared.
>
> Great. I will fix the log4.xml file then, so it works by default out
> of the box on windows as well.
>

> > And the problem is I don't set up mysql database correctly.
> > But I remember I set up mysql correctly in my comp PC,I will check it
> > tomorrow.
>
> It's all written in the output of the create_tomcat script. So you
> should be done in seconds.
>

> > I attach'd the message file.
>
> I did not see it ? :)
>

> > I tried to change the web page's lang to chinese flow the guid(http://
> > www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/i18n),butfailed.
> > The page does not change.I think maybe it do not read the config file.
>
> Did you restart the server ? You need to for properties file. (or at
> least the ui-fw webapp)

yes,I restarted the server.any other idea?or where I should to check?

> > The another problem is I think there is some process deployed
> > already,but I did't see them.There is nothing is the process page.
> > I check the var/processes directory there are two process TaskManager
> > and AbsenceRequest.I try to copy them to webapps\ode\WEB-INF
> > \processes, but it's useless.
>
> The process page ? Which one are you talking about ?
> Here is the content of my var/processes:
> AbsenceRequest AbsenceRequest.deployed TaskManager TaskManager.deployed
>
> When the server can start properly, the *.deployed file are created.
> You should fix the mysql database first, and then start the server.

The depolyed files created but I can't see the process in the web
page.
I'll turn the log level to debug and try it again tomorrow.

kiol

Jun 2, 2008, 9:05:17 PM6/2/08
to tempo-dev
Now I'm in work, and Another PC.
I checked out the trunk,but I see "Error:Error while retrieving tasks"
again.
log say:
09:00:27,181 INFO [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [main]
Initialization processed in 640 ms
09:00:41,291 INFO [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [main]
Server startup in 14110 ms
09:00:43,884 ERROR [org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.actions.TasksAction]
[http-8080-Processor22] Error while retrieving task list
org.intalio.tempo.workflow.tms.client.RemoteTMSException:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Could not initialize class
com.intalio.bpms.workflow.taskManagementServices20051109.TaskMetadata
at
org.intalio.tempo.workflow.tms.client.RemoteTMSClient.sendRequest(RemoteTMSClient.java:
101)
at
org.intalio.tempo.workflow.tms.client.RemoteTMSClient.getAvailableTasks(RemoteTMSClient.java:
507)
at
org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.actions.TasksAction.retrieveTasks(TasksAction.java:
119)
at
org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.actions.TasksAction.execute(TasksAction.java:
135)
at org.intalio.tempo.web.controller.Action.doExecution(Action.java:
141)
at
org.intalio.tempo.web.controller.SecuredController.showForm(SecuredController.java:
47)
at
org.intalio.tempo.web.controller.UIController.processFormSubmission(UIController.java:
89)
at
org.intalio.tempo.web.controller.SecuredController.processFormSubmission(SecuredController.java:
62)
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractFormController.handleRequestInternal(AbstractFormController.java:
265)
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:
153)
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:
48)
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:
875)
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:
809)
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:
571)
at
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:
511)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
269)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
188)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:
213)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:
174)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
127)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:
117)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:
108)
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:
174)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
874)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol
$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:
665)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:
528)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:
81)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool
$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Could not initialize class
com.intalio.bpms.workflow.taskManagementServices20051109.TaskMetadata
at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:
486)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:
343)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:
389)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:
211)
at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:
163)
at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:
528)
at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:
508)
at
org.intalio.tempo.workflow.tms.client.RemoteTMSClient.sendRequest(RemoteTMSClient.java:
98)
... 30 more
09:00:43,884 ERROR [org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.actions.TasksAction]
[http-8080-Processor24] Error while retrieving task list
[...]
[http-8080-Processor25] Error while retrieving task list
org.intalio.tempo.workflow.tms.client.RemoteTMSException:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown
[...]
[http-8080-Processor20] Error while retrieving task list
[...]

I will switch to 5.2.0.24 and try again.

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 2, 2008, 9:13:11 PM6/2/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
which version of the trunk is it ?
svn 559 is the current.

Check that the line:
package(:jar).include _('target/generated/xmlbeans/'), :as=>'.'
is present in your local Buildfile in the tms-axis section.

Niko,

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 12:52:27 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
I update to reversion 568,and the process is appeared in the web page.
Then I execute the process "Examples - Absence Request", and There is
a Task
READY Examples - Absence Approval Tue Jun 03 10:34:26 CST
2008 .
I loged in useing admin.
so I think I am both the emplyee and manager.
When I approval the request the system is timeout.
Error msg is:
11:19:52,857 ERROR [org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService] [http-8080-
Processor18] Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to
MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3bnls723cs5 [Client hqejbhcnphr3bnls723cs4]
calling {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}UIFWService.completeTask(...)}
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl
$ResponseFuture@86b7bb timed out when waiting for a response!
11:29:52,564 ERROR [org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService] [http-8080-
Processor19] Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to
MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3bnls723cs8 [Client hqejbhcnphr3bnls723cs7]
calling {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}UIFWService.completeTask(...)}
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl
$ResponseFuture@1ee94df timed out when waiting for a response!

By the way,the i18n does not work as I mentioned before.Maybe
something else I need to do.

On 6月3日, 上午9时13分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> which version of the trunk is it ?
> svn 559 is the current.
>
> Check that the line:
> package(:jar).include _('target/generated/xmlbeans/'), :as=>'.'
> is present in your local Buildfile in the tms-axis section.
>
> Niko,

> 阅读更多 >>

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 1:22:32 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
I rechecked out the trunk with reversion 568 and it works.
I start the Examples - Absence Request process and fill stuff and
click start process.
A new task appeared(I loged in as admin),but when I check Approvel and
click Complete,the system is time out.
see the log:
11:19:52,857 ERROR [org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService] [http-8080-
Processor18] Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to
MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3bnls723cs5 [Client hqejbhcnphr3bnls723cs4]
calling {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}UIFWService.completeTask(...)}
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl
$ResponseFuture@86b7bb timed out when waiting for a response!

what should I do now?

BTW,the i18n totally does't work, would you help me to try it?I follow
the guid http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/i18n.

On 6月3日, 上午9时13分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> which version of the trunk is it ?
> svn 559 is the current.
>
> Check that the line:
> package(:jar).include _('target/generated/xmlbeans/'), :as=>'.'
> is present in your local Buildfile in the tms-axis section.
>
> Niko,

> 阅读更多 >>

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 1:25:22 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
sorry for duplicate replay,I commited the first reply and waited a
while and refresh this page,it did not appear, I think I lost it, so
commit again:(

On 6月3日, 下午1时22分, kiol <yanping....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I rechecked out the trunk with reversion 568 and it works.
> I start the Examples - Absence Request process and fill stuff and
> click start process.
> A new task appeared(I loged in as admin),but when I check Approvel and
> click Complete,the system is time out.
> see the log:
> 11:19:52,857 ERROR [org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService] [http-8080-
> Processor18] Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to
> MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3bnls723cs5 [Client hqejbhcnphr3bnls723cs4]
> calling {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
> ib4p_20051115}UIFWService.completeTask(...)}
> java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl
> $ResponseFuture@86b7bb timed out when waiting for a response!
>
> what should I do now?
>
> BTW,the i18n totally does't work, would you help me to try it?I follow
> the guidhttp://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/i18n.
>
> 阅读更多 >>

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 1:52:20 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
Could I use the Intalio|BPMS Designer to design the process and deploy
it to tempo?
I try it and get follow errors:
Intalio|BPMS Designer deployment returned an error.
-------------------------
java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be
found for the endpoint reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/ode/services/DeploymentService
at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:
62)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:308)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:132)
at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:
275)
at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:
120)
at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.<init>(AxisFault.java:159)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:
287)
at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:
457)
at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:
399)
at
org.apache.ode.axis2.service.ServiceClientUtil.send(ServiceClientUtil.java:
69)
at
com.intalio.bpms.designer.deployment.deploy.DeploymentJob.deploy(DeploymentJob.java:
357)
at
com.intalio.bpms.designer.deployment.deploy.DeploymentJob.run(DeploymentJob.java:
160)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

> 阅读更多 >>

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 3, 2008, 2:21:24 AM6/3/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jia.

Glad to see you very active.

1. That version of designer you have doesn't support deploying to the
open source version of tempo. In theory yes, but it's against the
Intalio|designer license.

2. I've just configured a Japanese version of ui-fw, here's the screenshot.
http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPOi18n;jsessionid=PLMNNEDMJBAN
Working perfectly fine.

3. I've updated the encoding of the JSP in UI-FW trunk in case that
was the reason it didn't work for you.

4. Concerning the Ode error, I suggest cleaning up the database
completely. Not sure what's happening. :)

Hope this helps,

Niko,

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 3:27:52 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
I update to the lastest reversion 569.
and delete the whole temcat directory. and buildr clean; buildr
test=no build package install. and ruby create_temcat.rb.
and delete the old database, create a new one.
When I click the Compete button,it's hang again, but I got more error
msgs:
14:57:37,790 INFO [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [main]
Initialization processed in 640 ms
14:57:54,087 INFO [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [main]
Server startup in 16297 ms
15:03:04,023 FATAL [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK] [ODEServer-5]
Message (element) part root did not contain correct child element:
expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but got {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/
workflow/ib4p_20051115}completeTaskRequest
15:03:04,023 ERROR [org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU] [ODEServer-5]
Method "onRequestRcvd" in class "org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK
$WAITING$2" threw an unexpected exception.
org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.InvalidContextException: Message (element)
part root did not contain correct child element: expected {http://
www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but
got {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}completeTaskRequest
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK.initVariable(PICK.java:204)
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK.access$400(PICK.java:51)
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK$WAITING$2.onRequestRcvd(PICK.java:
258)
at
39)
at
25)
at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU
$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:
832)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeInstance(PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.java:
231)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:
198)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:
362)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:
326)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:
373)
at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler
$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:337)
at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler
$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:336)
at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:
174)
at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler
$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:335)
at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler
$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:332)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
15:03:04,023 ERROR [org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl]
[ODEServer-5] Scheduled job failed;
jobDetail={mexid=hqejbhcnphr3bo4bnkt45u, pid={http://example.com/TMP/
TaskManagementProcess}TaskManagementProcess-2, type=INVOKE_INTERNAL}
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.InvalidContextException: Message (element)
part root did not contain correct child element: expected {http://
www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but
got {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}completeTaskRequest
at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU
$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:464)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.InvalidContextException:
Message (element) part root did not contain correct child element:
expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but got {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/
workflow/ib4p_20051115}completeTaskRequest
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK.initVariable(PICK.java:204)
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK.access$400(PICK.java:51)
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK$WAITING$2.onRequestRcvd(PICK.java:
258)
at
39)
at
25)
at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU
$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
... 17 more
15:03:04,086 ERROR [org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler]
[ODEServer-5] Error while processing transaction, retrying.
org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.Scheduler$JobProcessorException:
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
[...]
... 11 more
Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.InvalidContextException:
Message (element) part root did not contain correct child element:
expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but got {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/
workflow/ib4p_20051115}completeTaskRequest
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK.initVariable(PICK.java:204)
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK.access$400(PICK.java:51)
at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK$WAITING$2.onRequestRcvd(PICK.java:
258)
at
39)
at
25)
at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU
$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
... 17 more
15:05:03,992 ERROR [org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService] [http-8080-
Processor17] Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to
MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3bo4bnkt45u [Client hqejbhcnphr3bo4bnkt45t]
calling {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}UIFWService.completeTask(...)}
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl
$ResponseFuture@13a4519 timed out when waiting for a response!

The i18n problem is I changed the config file tempo-ui-fw.xml,I
changed the file tempo-ui-fw-servlet.xml and it works.
but my translate have some problem, I will fix it soon.
On 6月3日, 下午2时21分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jia.
>
> Glad to see you very active.
>
> 1. That version of designer you have doesn't support deploying to the
> open source version of tempo. In theory yes, but it's against the
> Intalio|designer license.
>
> 2. I've just configured a Japanese version of ui-fw, here's the screenshot.http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPOi18n;jsessionid=PLMNNE...
> Working perfectly fine.
>
> 3. I've updated the encoding of the JSP in UI-FW trunk in case that
> was the reason it didn't work for you.
>
> 4. Concerning the Ode error, I suggest cleaning up the database
> completely. Not sure what's happening. :)
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Niko,
>
> On 6/3/08, kiol <yanping....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Could I use the Intalio|BPMS Designer to design the process and deploy
> > it to tempo?
> > I try it and get follow errors:
> > Intalio|BPMS Designer deployment returned an error.
> > -------------------------
> > java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be
> > found for the endpoint reference (EPR)http://localhost:8080/ode/services/DeploymentService
>
> 阅读更多 >>

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 3:34:58 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
I fix the zh_CN translate file.
http://groups.google.com/group/tempo-dev/web/messages_zh_CN.properties
please help me commit it :)

On 6月3日, 下午3时27分, kiol <yanping....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I update to the lastest reversion 569.
> and delete the whole temcat directory. and buildr clean; buildr
> test=no build package install. and ruby create_temcat.rb.
> and delete the old database, create a new one.
> When I click the Compete button,it's hang again, but I got more error
> msgs:
> 14:57:37,790 INFO [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [main]
> Initialization processed in 640 ms
> 14:57:54,087 INFO [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [main]
> Server startup in 16297 ms
> 15:03:04,023 FATAL [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK] [ODEServer-5]
> Message (element) part root did not contain correct child element:
> expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
> ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but got {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/
> workflow/ib4p_20051115}completeTaskRequest
> 15:03:04,023 ERROR [org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU] [ODEServer-5]
> Method "onRequestRcvd" in class "org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK
> $WAITING$2" threw an unexpected exception.
> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.InvalidContextException: Message (element)
> part root did not contain correct child element: expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but
> part root did not contain correct child element: expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but
> part root did not contain correct child element: expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but
> part root did not contain correct child element: expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/ib4p_20051115}escalateTaskRequest but
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl ...
>
> 阅读更多 >>

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 3, 2008, 3:45:35 AM6/3/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
I've committed the i18n file.

For Ode, can you delete the following folder in your local machine:
$MAVEN_REPO/repository/org/intalio/tempo/build/apache-ode-war-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.zip/
And run the script again ?

Niko,

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 3:58:25 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
I will try it soon.

BTW,how to depoly a process?
I can't find any word about depoly process.

On 6月3日, 下午3时45分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've committed the i18n file.
>
> For Ode, can you delete the following folder in your local machine:
> $MAVEN_REPO/repository/org/intalio/tempo/build/apache-ode-war-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.zip/
> And run the script again ?
>
> Niko,

> 阅读更多 >>

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 4:12:56 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
thanks a lot, it's all work fine.

BTW,The log4j.properties file also need copy to common/classes by
hand, may be you can fix it.anyway it's a little problem:)

On 6月3日, 下午3时45分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've committed the i18n file.
>
> For Ode, can you delete the following folder in your local machine:
> $MAVEN_REPO/repository/org/intalio/tempo/build/apache-ode-war-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.zip/
> And run the script again ?
>
> Niko,

> 阅读更多 >>

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 3, 2008, 4:31:50 AM6/3/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
I've added a few links to ODE on the FAQ page, as well as the needed
WSDL to control the processes and the instances.
http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/FAQ#FAQ-process

Let me know if you need some other indications.

Niko,

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 5:41:09 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
Also the Examples - Absence Request process.
I claim the request and then click the revoke,it's hang again.
log say:
16:06:06,147 INFO [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [main]
Initialization processed in 656 ms
16:06:21,960 INFO [org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina] [main]
Server startup in 15813 ms
17:35:08,176 FATAL [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK] [ODEServer-12]
Message (element) part root did not contain correct child element:
expected {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}completeTaskRequest but got {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/
workflow/ib4p_20051115}revokeTaskRequest
17:35:08,192 ERROR [org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU] [ODEServer-12]
www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/ib4p_20051115}completeTaskRequest but
got {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}revokeTaskRequest
17:35:08,208 ERROR [org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl]
[ODEServer-12] Scheduled job failed;
jobDetail={mexid=hqejbhcnphr3bo9fxhrw7u, pid={http://example.com/TMP/
[...]
17:35:08,286 ERROR [org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler]
[ODEServer-12] Error while processing transaction, retrying.
[...]
17:37:08,161 ERROR [org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService] [http-8080-
Processor45] Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to
MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3bo9fxhrw7u [Client hqejbhcnphr3bo9fxhrw7t]
calling {http://www.intalio.com/bpms/workflow/
ib4p_20051115}UIFWService.revokeTask(...)}
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl
$ResponseFuture@15e71ea timed out when waiting for a response!
17:40:19,583 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].
[localhost].[/ui-fw].[springapp]] [http-8080-Processor11]
Servlet.service() for servlet springapp threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.intalio.tempo.web.controller.ActionError
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
1363)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
1209)
at
org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.actions.TasksAction.retrieveTasks(TasksAction.java:
126)

On 6月3日, 下午4时31分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've added a few links to ODE on the FAQ page, as well as the needed
> WSDL to control the processes and the instances.http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/FAQ#FAQ-process
>
> Let me know if you need some other indications.
>
> Niko,

> 阅读更多 >>

kiol

Jun 3, 2008, 6:00:04 AM6/3/08
to tempo-dev
I found there is a wds-client.
could I use it to deploy a process?how to?

If only deploy a bpel process with out xforms,I think I can flow the
ode's user guide.
But I want to deploy a process with forms,so how should I do?
Maybe I must read ode's user guide first:)

Could I deploy the process created by Intalio|BPMS Designer by hand?

On 6月3日, 下午4时31分, "Nicolas Modrzyk" <hellon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've added a few links to ODE on the FAQ page, as well as the needed
> WSDL to control the processes and the instances.http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/FAQ#FAQ-process
>
> Let me know if you need some other indications.
>
> Niko,

> 阅读更多 >>

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jun 3, 2008, 6:14:01 AM6/3/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Jia,

There is a minor bug in the version of Ode I am using (...) I should
create a new one, and upload it. That will fix the revoke problem.
(Intalio Community Edition is using a stable and slightly customized
version of Ode, and doesn't have this problem at all)

For deploying new components, here is a short description:
http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/TEMPO/FAQ#FAQ-deploy

The wds-client is going to be removed in the near future, but it's
still usable right now. There are a few examples in it, on how to
deploy the different PIPAs and related items.

Yes, you can deploy and do the exact same from designer by hand,
without limitations.