Processes with people activities

Pierpaolo

Mar 27, 2008, 6:07:47 AM3/27/08
to tempo-dev
Hi to all! I have a problem with processes with people activities. I
created a workflow with a people activity; this process can be started
by a soap message like the tutorial "Implementing your first process
in 5.0". When I use the wsdl2java tool in order to create a client to
send a start request to the process, an error occurs. If I delete the
people activity no errors occur when I try to do the same thing. Why?

The error is the following:
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing
WSDL
at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:
150)
at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /
wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[2]): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An
error occurred trying to resolve schema referenc
ed at 'Prova5/NewDiagram/workflow/start/
startAndWorkfloForBancaPortTypePlk?xsd=xsd0', relative to 'http://
192.168.65.187:8080/ode/processes/Prova5/NewDiagram/workflow/start/
'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found:
http://192.168.65.187:8080/ode/processes/Prova5/NewDiagram/workflow/start/Prova5/NewDiagram/workflow/start/startA
ndWorkfloForBancaPortTypePlk?xsd=xsd0
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseTypes(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown
Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(CodeGenerationEngine.java:
286)
at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:
105)
... 2 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found:
http://192.168.65.187:8080/ode/processes/Prova5/NewDiagram/workflow/start/Prova5/NewDiagram/workflow/start
/startAndWorkfloForBancaPortTypePlk?xsd=xsd0
at
com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(Unknown Source)
... 11 more

Alex Boisvert

Mar 27, 2008, 9:33:42 AM3/27/08
to temp...@googlegroups.com
You might want to try running wsdl2java using the (WSDL, XSD) files generated by Designer instead of those exposed by Axis2.   (It's possible the files exposed by Axis2 have been mangled.)

alex