Integration with Intalio, Liferay e CAS

Leandro Concon

Jul 29, 2009, 9:06:21 AM7/29/09
to tempo-dev
Hello, I am starting study in tool integration with Intalio, Liferay e
CAS
I'm having a problem that some people think that community must
already have passed.

I am able to access the application normally, but when access portlet
am having the following problem:

Message erro Liferay
"UifwPortlet is temporarily unavailable"

Stack:
ERROR [org.springframework.web.portlet.DispatcherPortlet] - <Could not
complete request>
java.lang.ClassCastException: edu.yale.its.tp.cas.client.CASReceipt
at org.intalio.tempo.portlet.SecuredController.showForm
(SecuredController.java: 82)
at
org.springframework.web.portlet.mvc.AbstractFormController.showNewForm
(AbstractFormController.java: 600)
at
org.springframework.web.portlet.mvc.AbstractFormController.handleRenderRequestInternal
(AbstractFormController.java: 441)
at
org.springframework.web.portlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRenderRequest
(AbstractController.java: 219)
at
org.springframework.web.portlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handleRender
(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java: 52)
at
org.springframework.web.portlet.DispatcherPortlet.doRenderService
(DispatcherPortlet.java: 811)
ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase. [Catalina].
[Localhost]. [/ Ui-fw]. [UifwPortlet]] - <Servlet.service() is
UifwPortlet servlet threw exception>
java.lang.ClassCastException: edu.yale.its.tp.cas.client.CASReceipt

regards,

Concon

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jul 29, 2009, 12:40:06 PM7/29/09
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Your casclient.jar is duplicated.
Remove it from the Liferay webapp.

Regards,

Nico

Leandro Concon

Jul 29, 2009, 1:11:49 PM7/29/09
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Nico,

To solve this problem, but now I'm taking another that refers to time-out when I try to call the tempo-portlet.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the proxy ticket!
        at org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.filter.CASRBACFilter.doSignIn(CASRBACFilter.java:113)
        at org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.filter.CASRBACFilter.doFilter(CASRBACFilter.java:69)

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection timed out: connect
        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:193)

regards,

Concon
Leandro Concon
leandro...@gmail.com

Alexey-S

Jul 29, 2009, 2:50:59 PM7/29/09
to tempo-dev
Why do you need the proxy ticket?
The proxy ticket needed if you submit a ticket to another server.
You must request a proxy ticket pass your ticket (Liferay ticket).
Look at the realization of a class CASTokenHandler of subjects Portlet
+OpenSSO.

On Jul 29, 9:11 pm, Leandro Concon <leandro.con...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nico,
>
> To solve this problem, but now I'm taking another that refers to time-out
> when I try to call the tempo-portlet.
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the proxy ticket!
>         at
> org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.filter.CASRBACFilter.doSignIn(CASRBACFilter.java:113)
>         at
> org.intalio.tempo.uiframework.filter.CASRBACFilter.doFilter(CASRBACFilter.java:69)
>
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection timed out: connect
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:193)
>
> regards,
>
> Concon
>
> leandro.con...@gmail.com

Nicolas Modrzyk

Jul 29, 2009, 7:02:25 PM7/29/09
to temp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cocon,

Probably a configuration problem.
You should check the different urls for CAS, in Liferay, UI-FW.
One possible misconfigured URL is the one in the securityConfig.xml:

<bean id="tokenService"
class="org.intalio.tempo.security.impl.TokenServiceImpl">
<constructor-arg index="0" ref="realms" />
<constructor-arg index="1" value="https://localhost:8443/cas/proxyValidate" />
<property name="cacheProperties" value="true"/>
</bean>

Nico

Leandro Concon

Jul 30, 2009, 4:20:22 PM7/30/09
to temp...@googlegroups.com
it solve my problem, really was configuration.

regards,
Concon