[racchabanda] What's in a name?

Sreenadh Jonnavithula

Apr 19, 2009, 10:11:36 PM4/19/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com, sree...@ghantasala.info
In a moment of idle curiosity, I analyzed some large lists of Telugu
names that I had. After breaking up compound names into single words
(without discriminating between first names and last names, male &
female names) I had about 64000 items (many duplicates due to small
differences in spelling, but I got the most important ones like Sree vs.
Sri, Sreenivas vs. Sreenivasa. )

Here are the top 20 names:

RAO 1010
SREENIVAS 848
REDDY 827
VENKAT 725
LAKSHMI 550
KRISHNA 529
KUMAR 522
PRASAD 395
RAVI 365
VIJAYA 287
RAMA 260
MADHAVI 241
SURESH 220
SREEDHAR 215
RAMESH 212
BABU 193
CHANDRA 192
KIRAN 190
SREEKANTH 183
DEVI 171

If we ignore last names like Rao and Reddy, Sreenivas tops the list. If
we add together Sreenivas and Venkat, it tops the list by a wide margin
regardless!

This exercise started when someone asked me for a name for a baby girl
that rhymes/matches with her cousin "Siri". All they could think of was
Simi, but that is North Indian. The internet is full of various baby
name lists, but nothing helped. I want to put together a database of
Telugu names in use, and arrange it so that we can get answers to
questions like this (eg. 4 letter name starting with R = Ravi).

If anyone has access to large lists of names (eg. membership lists of
Telugu organizations) I'd like to get a copy (just names, no other
identifying info like phone numbers or emails) for "research" purposes.

- Sreenadh

------------------------------------

Courtesy: http://www.kanneganti.com/

Kiran Kumar Chava

Apr 20, 2009, 2:30:23 AM4/20/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com, sree...@ghantasala.info
One place where u can get all names of AP people is our election
commissioner site !

http://ceoandhra.nic.in/

----
నెనర్లు,
కిరణ్ కుమార్ చావా
http://te.chavakiran.com/blog
http://en.chavakiran.com/blog

Sreenivas Paruchuri

Apr 20, 2009, 3:12:56 AM4/20/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Sreenadh Jonnavithula wrote:
> SREENIVAS 848

Sreenadh,

Way back in 1993 the following post was such a mega hit that it was -
and still is - so often referred, discussed on- and off-lists :-).

TRAVAILS OF BEING A SREENI
Srinivas Gukal
http://tinyurl.com/dxlvza

I have more to say on this subject and on my own (first) name :-) if
time permits.

Regards,
Sreenivas

lylayer

Apr 21, 2009, 4:16:23 PM4/21/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
--- In racch...@yahoogroups.com, Sreenivas Paruchuri <sreeni@...> wrote:

> Sreenadh Jonnavithula wrote:
> > SREENIVAS 848
>
> Sreenadh,
>
> Way back in 1993 the following post was such a mega hit that it was -
> and still is - so often referred, discussed on- and off-lists :-).
>
> TRAVAILS OF BEING A SREENI

" Madrid is full of boys named Paco, which is the diminutive of the name Francisco, and there is a Madrid joke about a father who came to Madrid and inserted an advertisement in the personal columns of El Liberal which said: Paco meet me at Hotel Montana noon Tuesday All is forgiven Papa and how a squadron of Guardia Civil had to be called out to disperse the eight hundred young men who answered the advertisement"
- The opening sentences of a short story called 'The Capital of the world' by Ernest Hemingway.

Looks like - Venkateswara raos of one generation became Srinivas,( Sreenadh and Sreekanth ) in the next generation - more money and more fashionable but still keeping God in there too :-). If you go to a Telugu wedding and you need alcohol or Tylenol, all you have to yell is Yoho! Sreenivas! and you will get what you want quickly.

And then among girls , there are Sridevis, Srilakshmis and Srigauris etc., which eventually led to shortened unisex - Sri. That means old girls like me only have to croak 'Sri' thru our parched lips - and can get even swifter attention, if we are ready to swoon.

Anyway, glad to see finally the 'Sri' is uniformly distributed between the sexes by the well wishing parents. But who cares about wealth except silly CNBC and krazy Kramer, and neonascent- US President Obama -when it is inscripted in stone long long long ago, in Telugu, in India అర్ధ మశాశ్వతమ్ము.... :-)

Regards
lyla.

PS: I will stop alliterating and start twittering -I promise.:-) Soon. Pretty soon.

lylayer

Apr 21, 2009, 4:16:23 PM4/21/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
--- In racch...@yahoogroups.com, Sreenivas Paruchuri <sreeni@...> wrote:

> Sreenadh Jonnavithula wrote:
> > SREENIVAS 848
>
> Sreenadh,
>
> Way back in 1993 the following post was such a mega hit that it was -
> and still is - so often referred, discussed on- and off-lists :-).
>
> TRAVAILS OF BEING A SREENI

" Madrid is full of boys named Paco, which is the diminutive of the name Francisco, and there is a Madrid joke about a father who came to Madrid and inserted an advertisement in the personal columns of El Liberal which said: Paco meet me at Hotel Montana noon Tuesday All is forgiven Papa and how a squadron of Guardia Civil had to be called out to disperse the eight hundred young men who answered the advertisement"
- The opening sentences of a short story called 'The Capital of the world' by Ernest Hemingway.

Looks like - Venkateswara raos of one generation became Srinivas,( Sreenadh and Sreekanth ) in the next generation - more money and more fashionable but still keeping God in there too :-). If you go to a Telugu wedding and you need alcohol or Tylenol, all you have to yell is Yoho! Sreenivas! and you will get what you want quickly.

And then among girls , there are Sridevis, Srilakshmis and Srigauris etc., which eventually led to shortened unisex - Sri. That means old girls like me only have to croak 'Sri' thru our parched lips - and can get even swifter attention, if we are ready to swoon.

Anyway, glad to see finally the 'Sri' is uniformly distributed between the sexes by the well wishing parents. But who cares about wealth except silly CNBC and krazy Kramer, and neonascent- US President Obama -when it is inscripted in stone long long long ago, in Telugu, in India అర్ధ మశాశ్వతమ్ము.... :-)

Regards
lyla.

PS: I will stop alliterating and start twittering -I promise.:-) Soon. Pretty soon.

Sreenivas Paruchuri

Apr 21, 2009, 5:44:47 PM4/21/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Sreenadh Jonnavithula wrote:
> name lists, but nothing helped. I want to put together a database of
> Telugu names in use, and arrange it so that we can get answers to
> questions like this (eg. 4 letter name starting with R = Ravi).

Sreenadh: That would be a wonderful project! Here are some random thoughts.

My gut feeling is that you have considered only names from the past two
generations. In mid-1980s a new trend has started; viz.
consonant-ending, three-to-four syllable long, highly Sanskritic names which is still continuing. If I remember right it all started with a couple of popular novels from Yandamuri and Malladi and one of these novels came with an additional booklet providing long list of
predominantly consonant-ending names. Interesting would be to study
names over longer period of time, say from the past 1000 years.
Similarly the development of honorific titles, caste-, profession-
indicating suffixes ...

BTW, can any one think of a prominent Telugu literary person with
"highly Sanskritic" name prior to Sreenatha? Even afterwards, until
16th/17th century, I don't find many. e.g. the poets names attributed to Vijayanagara court don't sound "Sanskrit-laden".

As such the study of names; Onomastics or onomatology, is a branch of
linguistics, and a lot of work was done on this front at Nagarjuna
university in 1980s and 90s. There are more than half a dozen Ph.D
theses on this subjected supervised by Yarlagadda Balagangadhararao, who himself wrote a couple of books. All of them don't deal exclusively with first names though. Then there is work analyzing the Telugu names in old inscriptions. On a related note, Cynthia Talbot, who worked on Kakatiya period (her monograph is a good piece of historical scholarship on medieval Andhra!) says that "the inTi-pEru [...] was only beginning to be adopted in thirteenth century Andhra." (cf. Political intermediaries in Kakatiya Andhra, IESHR, V31N3, 1994, p. 267).

To end... When I was in 6th and 7th classes there were 8-9 "Srinivas-es" out of 40 pupil in our section. So, the teachers used to call us "A.Srini...", "B.Srini..., as if the English alphabet letter is part of our first name.

so much and more when time permits.

Regards,
Sreenivas

j_sreenadh

Apr 21, 2009, 10:00:50 PM4/21/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Yes, as I said, I digested some membership lists in Telugu organizations that I had handy, so these are all current names. It would be interesting to track the evolution of names, not only over the 1000 year period but even over the past few generations. I wonder if we can get names vs ages of a large number of people from AP census or election data. The webpage Kiran cited certainly looks like it protects several thousand names. I suppose they won't just give it to me, but if you have any contacts with the researchers there, we may be able to get somewhere.

A good database like this would also be handy to generate random authentic names for authors, screenplays etc., so there is a literary angle to this as well! All this in addition to the original goal of generating names for babies ..

Ah well .. పనిలేని మంగలాడు etc.,

- Sreenadh

P.S The sreeni article was hilarious, I already passed it around to several people. Thanks, P.Sreeni !

Sreenivas Paruchuri wrote:

--- In racch...@yahoogroups.com, Sreenivas Paruchuri <sreeni@...> wrote:

> Sreenadh Jonnavithula wrote:
> > name lists, but nothing helped. I want to put together a database of
> > Telugu names in use, and arrange it so that we can get answers to
> > questions like this (eg. 4 letter name starting with R = Ravi).
>
> Sreenadh: That would be a wonderful project! Here are some random thoughts.
>
> My gut feeling is that you have considered only names from the past two
> generations. In mid-1980s a new trend has started; viz.
> consonant-ending, three-to-four syllable long, highly Sanskritic names which is still continuing. If I remember right it all started with a couple of popular novels from Yandamuri and Malladi and one of these novels came with an additional booklet providing long list of
> predominantly consonant-ending names. I

Hemantha Kumar

Apr 21, 2009, 10:58:20 PM4/21/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
The names are also region specific (not to speak of season specific as mine happens to be).

Appa Rao, Appanna, Simhachalam and Simhadri in North eastern Andhra, Yadgiri and Bhikshapathy in Telangana, Durga and Durga Prasad in Krishna Area, Mastan and Mastanayya in Nellore Region, Names with "Simha" in Rayalaseema and so on.

I thanked my father for naming me differently (for quite a long time) but that feelihng is also lost, as in the last decade there has been a proliferation of Hemants

To end... When I was in 6th and 7th classes there were 8-9 "Srinivas-es" out of 40 pupil in our section. So, the teachers used to call us "A.Srini..." , "B.Srini..., as if the English alphabet letter is part of our first name.
<snip>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group

Y! Messenger
Group get-together
Host a free online
conference on IM.

Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal
Guides, news,
advice & more.

Weight Management Group
on Yahoo! Groups
Join the challenge
and lose weight.
.

Hemantha Kumar

Apr 21, 2009, 11:06:24 PM4/21/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Tried to be a wee bit different Lyla.

Inspired by the work undertaken by "Chanthi Siri" (Santhi Sri) in propagating Buddhism, coming from a perennially drought prone Chennai and trying to add a bit of my mother's name, I made a combination and named my first daughter VARSHA SIRI

Today when either of us google our first and last names we find many peers from Sri Lanka. No wonder!

(Now my second daughter complains that her name is unisexual and has no distinct feminine flavour in the name. It is a simple THEJA)

Best wishes
Hemantha Kumar

And then among girls , there are Sridevis, Srilakshmis and Srigauris etc., which eventually led to shortened unisex - Sri. That means old girls like me only have to croak 'Sri' thru our parched lips - and can get even swifter attention, if we are ready to swoon.
<Snip>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group

Give Back
Yahoo! for Good
Get inspired
by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!
easy 1-click access
to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.
.

Srinivas Nagulapalli

Apr 22, 2009, 5:32:15 PM4/22/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
--- In racch...@yahoogroups.com, Sreenivas Paruchuri <sreeni@...> wrote:

> Way back in 1993 the following post was such a mega hit that it was -
> and still is - so often referred, discussed on- and off-lists :-).
>
> TRAVAILS OF BEING A SREENI
> Srinivas Gukal
> http://tinyurl.com/dxlvza

One thing seems to have changed since then, pleasantly!
My first name is no longer butchered or even misspelled and more
often than I could ever imagine, is pronounced correctly. After all
there seems to be an advantage for frequently encountered names!

Needless to say, last name is different issue:-)
-----
Regards
-Srinivas

Hemantha Kumar

Apr 23, 2009, 1:17:46 AM4/23/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
In Chennai, and probably elsewhere too, there used to be a practice of naming the street after the first person to construct a house in the street.

That way when my father constructed a house in Dhanalakshmi colony, in Vadapalani, ours was the first house in the street and we had an option to name it. I was very keen to name it with our surname or with my mother's name but my father vehemently declined.

One day when he was in a good mood I asked him the reason for declining and tried to pursuade him to name after our surname or my mother's name. His contention was interesting. He did not want all and sundery to call his wife by name. And our surname could be mispronounced. And mind you at that time the Tamil pronunciation was not as it has become now. Yet he had the vision that one day, not very far from then, people will pronounce the "Pamarthy Street" as "Bamardhy Street" with Tamil having little difference between Pa and Ba and Tha and Dha.

Ever since my education started, very many of my certificates had my name spelt in as many combinations as a kaleidoscope could afford. It is not just butchered. It is massacred. Some times it is

Hemanatha Kumar or sometimes

Hemananda Kumar or sometimes

Hemantha Kumar Parthasarathy or sometimes

Hemantha Kumar Parvathy or sometimes it is

Hemantha Kumar Parmarthy and now I have reconciled to be called just as plain

Emaanda Kumar (People who are familiar to Tamil can understand the pun)

Now again in Tamil there is no difference between Ha and A.

So whenever I hear my name being pronounced properly I feel like doing a "Paalaabhishekam" to the person.

So nowadays reading Tamil could be amusing where a "Hari" becomes plain "Ari" (No, No, I hasten to add that I have nothing against our "Ari" garu, please).

Yes Sreenivas garu, having different and alien names can have their own share of troubles and simple and popular names, their own advantages.

Best wishes
Hemantha Kumar

One thing seems to have changed since then, pleasantly!
My first name is no longer butchered or even misspelled and more
often than I could ever imagine, is pronounced correctly. After all
there seems to be an advantage for frequently encountered names!

Needless to say, last name is different issue:-)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal
Guides, news,
advice & more.

Y! Messenger
Want a quick chat?
Chat over IM with
group members.

Yahoo! Groups
Auto Enthusiast Zone
Auto Enthusiast Zone
Car groups and more!
.

Srinivas Nagulapalli

Apr 24, 2009, 3:45:25 PM4/24/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
--- In racch...@yahoogroups.com, SrI Hemantha Kumar gAru wrote:

> It is not just butchered. It is massacred. Some times it is
>
> Hemanatha Kumar or sometimes
> Hemananda Kumar or sometimes
> Hemantha Kumar Parthasarathy or sometimes
> Hemantha Kumar Parvathy or sometimes it is
> Hemantha Kumar Parmarthy and now I have reconciled to be called just
> as plain
> Emaanda Kumar (People who are familiar to Tamil can understand the
> pun)

Hemantha gAru, unbelievable variations! How folks come up with such:-)

Certain names some how stand out! Like ex-DIG of police in AP called
Sukumaaran! Who could have imagined such a name to head Police Dept!

Noted avadhani Garikapati Narasimha Rao gAru has two sons-Gurajada
and SriSri. Never at a loss for words, he once gave up when some
one asked him if he so named his kids only to enjoy calling to his
heart's content గురజాడ (ఇక్కడికి) రా or వొరెయ్ శ్రీశ్రీ :-)

Lyricist 'Sirivennela' SitaRama Shastry once thanked his stars for
writing first to film "Sirivennela" while having offer for another
film "kukkalu":-)

Finally, there is to be a girl Shaanti, pretty too, when I was
studying. Whenever she doesn't show up, professor(s) were forced
to hear with straight face, how in this world students can't
find 'shaanti'!

Om-shaanti-shaanti-shaantihi
===============
Regards
-Srinivas

jabalimuni

Apr 25, 2009, 4:58:39 AM4/25/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
--- In racch...@yahoogroups.com, "Srinivas Nagulapalli" <srini_nagul@...> wrote:

> Noted avadhani Garikapati Narasimha Rao gAru has two sons-Gurajada
> and SriSri. Never at a loss for words, he once gave up when some
> one asked him if he so named his kids only to enjoy calling to his
> heart's content గురజాడ (ఇక్కడికి) రా or వొరెయ్ శ్రీశ్రీ :-)

Giving the name of grandmother to her granddaughter was in vogue in some families to make the granny feel that she would be remembered even after she passes away.But during her life time itself she has to bear the grunt of her angry daughterinlaw who scolds her daughter addressiing her by name.This is a way to abuse the motherinlaw indirectly.(There was always some misunderstanding between motherinlaw and daughterinlaw,the motherinlaw's being upper hand.The poor daughterinlaw could not but subdue.So the daughterinlaw at times takes recourse to belittle her motherinlaw in a civilized way)

In good olden days in small villages the merchant does both buying and selling commodities locally.If a person gets some thing for selling he asks his only daughter calling her peddammi to give the measre in side their house.The daughter gives him a measure with more capacity.But when it comes to selling he calls his daughter Chinnammi to give him the measure.The daughter now gives him a smaller measure.Thus the businessman dupes by calling his only daughter with the different names of Peddammi and Chinnammi to give him the bigger or the smaller measure according to his need.
Regards,
Jabalimuni

Immature Mature

Apr 25, 2009, 9:03:08 AM4/25/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
I am surprized when couple of people (Indians) who called me as sirraam & chitta happened to be out of my religion. I never tried to understand whether it is intentional or they did not want to say my name as is?

When I was in Madras, people used to correct (call) my name as Chitra (last name Chitta) Sriram (an). Even the clerk/secretary in the University office tried to correct, I had to explain him.

Someone known to me likes to be called  as PADAM/PAM instead Padmaja by her american friends.

My son BB coach calls him BAU as he can not pronounce UDBHAV. I had to discourage my son, when he introduces himself as BAU to his coach over the phone. Though lot of people have tough time in saying his name, they are getting there.

When my current boss pronounces my name perfect, I surprized. Then he mentioned that he had a friend in graduate school with the same name.

I never felt bad when they pronounce my name wrong, but I tried to correct them, if interested. Now most of them people pronounce my name VERY PERFECT.

Bye for now

Sirraam......(anabade)
Chitra Sriram (tadabade)
Chitta (pilavabade)

Sriram Chitta

Ragasudha Vinjamuri

Apr 25, 2009, 1:27:09 PM4/25/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com

After reading Sriram garu's account, felt like scribbling few lines on similar experiences that I had.

I believe I have a nice and musical name ;-)

cakkagA rAgasudha ani pilavabaDakuMDA, I have gone through instances (by our own indian fraternity in India and abroad) where i was called as rAjasudha (raaga became raaja) or rAdhasudha(raaga became raadha) or even raagsudha ("a" missing). Some very enthusiastically assumed it was "Suddha" as in purity and not sudha as in Elixir. Other non-indians made variations such as ragusudha or more often suda(pronounced "syUDa")

hata vidheeeeeeeeee..............:-(

tyaagaraaju kanuka uMTE yeMta baadha paDevADO ;-)

Apr 25, 2009, 4:24:54 PM4/25/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
అందుకే వెళ్ళి పోయారు కద ఆయన :-)

పోయినోళ్ళందరూ మంచోళ్ళూ
ఉన్నోళ్ళు పోయినోళ్ళ తీపి గురుతులూ

Best wishes
Hemantha Kumar

--- On Sat, 4/25/09, Ragasudha Vinjamuri <rag...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
<snip>

tyaagaraaju kanuka uMTE yeMta baadha paDevADO ;-)

<snip>

karavadiraghavarao

Apr 26, 2009, 5:34:22 AM4/26/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
--- In racch...@yahoogroups.com, Ragasudha Vinjamuri <ragas_v@...> wrote:
> cakkagA rAgasudha ani pilavabaDakuMDA, I have gone through instances (by our own indian fraternity in India and abroad) where i was called as rAjasudha (raaga became raaja) or rAdhasudha(raaga became raadha) or even raagsudha ("a" missing). Some very enthusiastically assumed it was "Suddha" as in purity and not sudha as in Elixir. Other non-indians made variations such as ragusudha or more often suda(pronounced "syUDa")
>
> hata vidheeeeeeeeee..............:-(

In the medieval period Muslim Rulers used to change their names before ascending the throne of Hindustan.Many Cine Stars change their names for better luck.The Cine star turned politician Jayalalalitha added another a to her name.It depends on one's sentiment and satisfaction.

Karaavdi Raghava Rao

Hemantha Kumar

Apr 26, 2009, 1:43:32 PM4/26/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Lest there are any misunderstandings, allow me to clarify that I was writing about and referring to St. Tyagaraja please.

Best wishes
Hemantha Kumar Pamarthy

--- On Sun, 4/26/09, jabalimuni <jabal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>

I am neither a saint nor a demon but a human with all the humanity.
Regards, Jabalimuni
<snip>

Anil Kurnool

Apr 30, 2009, 10:31:08 AM4/30/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Mam,
<Snip>tyaagaraaju kanuka uMTE yeMta baadha paDevADO ;-) </Snip>

Even our dear Thyagaraja (swamy) got his name changed to Thayagaraaya... so
he wil not feel bad...

--
~~~~ www.anilprasad.com

Immature Mature

Apr 30, 2009, 8:04:39 PM4/30/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Is it St. Tyagaraga or Sant Tyagaraja?
Is Tyagaraja really a saint?

Sriram

--- On Sun, 4/26/09, Hemantha Kumar <andhra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
.....I was writing about and referring to St. Tyagaraja please.

Hemantha Kumar

May 1, 2009, 3:37:06 PM5/1/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
No Idea. I just abbreviated via media to avoid any further controversy. :-)))

Best wishes
Hemantha Kumar

--- On Fri, 5/1/09, Immature Mature <gmc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Is it St. Tyagaraga or Sant Tyagaraja?
Is Tyagaraja really a saint? <snip>

jabalimuni

May 1, 2009, 7:43:17 PM5/1/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
marokka sAmeta "imTipEru kastUrivAru,imTlO gabbilAla kampu."
vamdanamulu,
jAbAlimuni.

rvanguri

May 4, 2009, 5:16:55 PM5/4/09
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
dmFNZ29vcmkgcGhhdU1EYWVzaGFuXiBhYXBoXiBhbWVyaWthYQoxNCB2YSB1Z2FhZGkgdXR0
YW1hIHJhY2hhbmFsYSBwT1RlZSBwaGFsaXRhYWx1CgoidmlyT2RoaZQgbmFhbWEgc2FNdmF0
c2FyYSB1Z2FhZGkgKG1hYXJjaGkgMjcsIDIwMDkpIHNhTWRhcmJoaGFNZ2FhIHZhTWdvb3Jp
IHBoYXVNRGFlc2hhbl4gYWFwaF4gYW1lcmlrYWEgbmlydmFoaU1jaGluYSAxNCB2YSB1Z2Fh
ZGkgdXR0YW1hIHJhY2hhbmFsYSBwT1RlZSBsTyBrcmlNZGkgcmFjaGF5aXRhbHUgdmlqYWV0
YWx1Z2FhIGVubnVrT2JhRERhYXJ1LiAKCmthdGhhbHU6CnJlTUR1IGJhaHVtYXR1bHUgKG9r
a29ra2FyaWtlZSAkMTE2IG5hZ2FkdSwgcHJhU2FNc2FhcGF0cmFNKQphaWRPIGdPRGEtIGth
bHBhbmEgcmVNVGFhbGEgKEF1c3RpbiwgVFgpCm1hYXJwdS1kaSBjaGFlTWpeIC0gbGF0YSBr
YU1kaWtvTURhIChEdWx1dGgsIEdBKQpwcmFTYU1zYWFwYXRyYU0KdGlrYW1ha2EtIHJhYWRo
aWthIG5PcmkgKFRhbGxhaGFzc2UsIEZMKSAKak8geWFhbl4gLSBzYXR5YU0gbWFNZGFwYWFU
aSAoQXVzdGluLCBUWCkgCgprYXZpdGFsdTogCnJlTUR1IGJhaHVtYXR1bHUgKG9ra29ra2Fy
aWtlZSAkMTE2IG5hZ2FkdSwgcHJhU2FNc2FhcGF0cmFNKQptYWF5YWF2aSAtIGthbHBhbmEg
cmVNVGFhbGEgKEF1c3RpbiwgVFgpCnJlTUR1IGphTExhIHNlZXRhIC0gbW9vRHUgbXVMTGEg
cmFhZGhhIC0gdmFlTnUgZGFTYWdpIChNYXJpZXR0YSwgR0EpCnByYVNhTXNhYXBhdHJhTQoi
TyBzYU1kaHlhIiAtIHN1cmFlTWRyYSBkYWFyYWEgCgp2eWFhc2FhbHU6IApva2EgYmFodW1h
IHRpICgkMTE2IG5hZ2FkdSwgcHJhU2FNc2FhcGF0cmFNKQoibWFoYWFrYXZpIFNyZWUgZ3Vy
YWphYURhIiAtIGRvb3J2YWFzdWxhIHN1YmJhYXJhYXZ1IChrZW5hRGFhKQoKdmlqYWV0YWxh
a2kgbWFuYU1kYXJpIGFiaGluYU1kYW5hbHUsIGVlIHV0dGFtYSByYWNoYW5hbGEgcE9UZWVs
TyBwYWFsZ29ubmEgcmFjaGF5aXRhbGFNZGFyaWtlZSBkaGFueWF2YWFkYWFsdSB0ZWx1cHVr
dU1UdW5uYWFNLiAKCmJoYXZhZGVleXVsdQoKdmFNZ29vcmkgY2hpVFRlbl4gcmFhanUgKGFk
aHlha3NodWx1KSwgSG91c3RvbiwgVFgKcGVtbWFyYWFqdSB2YWVOdWdPcGFhbGEgcmFhdnUg
KGdhdXJhdmEgc2FNcGFhZGFrdWx1KSwgQXRsYW50YSwgR0EKdmFNZ29vcmkgcGhhdU1EYWVz
aGFuXiBhYXBoXiBhbWVyaWthYQoKLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0t
LS0tCgpUbyBQb3N0IGEgbWVzc2FnZSwgc2VuZCBpdCB0bzogICByYWNjaGFiYW5kYUB5YWhv
b2dyb3Vwcy5jb20KClRvIFVuc3Vic2NyaWJlLCBzZW5kIGEgYmxhbmsgbWVzc2FnZSB0bzog
cmFjY2hhYmFuZGEtdW5zdWJzY3JpYmVAeWFob29ncm91cHMuY29tWWFob28hIEdyb3VwcyBM
aW5rcwoKPCo+IFRvIHZpc2l0IHlvdXIgZ3JvdXAgb24gdGhlIHdlYiwgZ28gdG86CiAgICBo
dHRwOi8vZ3JvdXBzLnlhaG9vLmNvbS9ncm91cC9yYWNjaGFiYW5kYS8KCjwqPiBZb3VyIGVt
YWlsIHNldHRpbmdzOgogICAgSW5kaXZpZHVhbCBFbWFpbCB8IFRyYWRpdGlvbmFsCgo8Kj4g
VG8gY2hhbmdlIHNldHRpbmdzIG9ubGluZSBnbyB0bzoKICAgIGh0dHA6Ly9ncm91cHMueWFo
b28uY29tL2dyb3VwL3JhY2NoYWJhbmRhL2pvaW4KICAgIChZYWhvbyEgSUQgcmVxdWlyZWQp
Cgo8Kj4gVG8gY2hhbmdlIHNldHRpbmdzIHZpYSBlbWFpbDoKICAgIG1haWx0bzpyYWNjaGFi
YW5kYS1kaWdlc3RAeWFob29ncm91cHMuY29tIAogICAgbWFpbHRvOnJhY2NoYWJhbmRhLWZ1
bGxmZWF0dXJlZEB5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb20KCjwqPiBUbyB1bnN1YnNjcmliZSBmcm9tIHRo
aXMgZ3JvdXAsIHNlbmQgYW4gZW1haWwgdG86CiAgICByYWNjaGFiYW5kYS11bnN1YnNjcmli
ZUB5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb20KCjwqPiBZb3VyIHVzZSBvZiBZYWhvbyEgR3JvdXBzIGlzIHN1
YmplY3QgdG86CiAgICBodHRwOi8vZG9jcy55YWhvby5jb20vaW5mby90ZXJtcy8KCg==

Courtesy: http://www.kanneganti.com/