Start Preparing for Hajj – Always good to Start Early [Audio|Urdu]

AbdurRahman Meda

Sep 5, 2013, 11:54:53 AM9/5/13
to sa...@yahoogroups.com

Start Preparing for Hajj – Always good to Start Early [Audio|Urdu]

by AbdurRahman.org

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It amazes me how we spend so much money (and for many, this is truly a once in a life-time journey) in our efforts to come and make either Hajj or Umrah.  Yet, we arrive in these lands with little if no knowledge of what is required from us in order to complete this obligation fully.

We expect Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) to accept whatever we put forth and reward us abundantly for it.

Imagine you are cooking a meal and for cooking this meal perfectly you will be given a new car.  What would you do?  Research, practice, understand, change, refine until the meal was perfect to (almost) guarantee you the first prize.

Why can’t we transfer that thinking (research, practice, understand, change, refine, these are my words) in to this and other forms of worship.

The ultimate prize is (for the believers) Paradise and second prize is the Hellfire (even if it will only be for a certain amount of time for the people of Tawheed who Allaah chooses to punish due to sins they have committed).

Hajj is only a short time away, don’t be ignorant of its rulings before making this life changing journey.  Don’t spend all that on a journey of a lifetime without preparing yourself and your loved ones fully for this immense journey without equipping that with the correct tools they need putting them and the mercy of the tour guide.

There is great reward in preparing yourself and them financially, physically, spiritually with the correct knowledge to make this journey a success, don’t waste your money and time, both are very precious.

Here are a series of lectures in Urdu by Dr. Murtaza bin Baksh (حفظه الله تعالى) who is based in Jeddah on this issue, remember preparation is the key:

Post Courtesy : أبو بلال نعيم بن عبد المجيد  via KSA_Dawah

http://urdu-islamic-audio.com/2013/09/05/start-preparing-for-hajj-always-good-to-start-early-audiourdu/

--
wa salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu
AbdurRahman Meda