Early Termination When Running Junit Test

Paul

Jul 16, 2009, 7:41:08 PM7/16/09
to tellurium-users
Hi all,

Now that I have a better understanding of the Tellurium project setup
I am trying to integrate Tellurium into an existing project. I am
following the instructions from http://code.google.com/p/aost/wiki/CustomTelluriumEclipseProject
and everything is building fine. The problem I am experiencing is when
I try to run my JUnit test case, all that I see in my console is this:

Parse configuration file: TelluriumConfig.groovy
Configure UI Object Builders using configuration file

and then the run terminates. I am using Eclipse 3.4 SDK, JDK 1.6.0_14,
tellurium-core-0.6.0 and all the jars from the tellurium dependencies
download. I am also using the TelluriumConfig.groovy file from the the
following reference project:

http://aost.googlecode.com/files/reference-junit.0.6.0.tar.gz

Has anyone else experienced this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks,
Paul

Haroon Rasheed

Jul 16, 2009, 7:45:56 PM7/16/09
to telluri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul, Do you see your JUnit tests (passed/failed) in the JUnit perspective after the test run?

Paul

Jul 16, 2009, 7:59:56 PM7/16/09
to tellurium-users
Hi Haroon,

When I look in the JUnit perspective I see the test case I tried to
run has failed and there is a large failure trace:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.tellurium.bootstrap.TelluriumSupport.class$
(TelluriumSupport.groovy)
at org.tellurium.bootstrap.TelluriumSupport.$get$$class$org$tellurium
$framework$TelluriumFrameworkMetaClass(TelluriumSupport.groovy)
at org.tellurium.bootstrap.TelluriumSupport.addSupport
(TelluriumSupport.groovy:17)
at org.tellurium.test.java.TelluriumJavaTestCase.setUpForClass
(TelluriumJavaTestCase.java:22)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.invokeMethod
(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:74)
at org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runBefores
(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:50)
at org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected
(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:33)
at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner.run
(TestClassRunner.java:52)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run
(JUnit4TestReference.java:45)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run
(TestExecution.java:38)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests
(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests
(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run
(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main
(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
org.tellurium.builder.SelectMenuBuilder
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteClassLoader.loadClass
(CallSiteClassLoader.java:51)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.ClassLoaderForClassArtifacts.loadClass
(ClassLoaderForClassArtifacts.java:43)
at java_lang_Class$forName.call(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall
(CallSiteArray.java:43)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call
(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call
(AbstractCallSite.java:124)
at org.tellurium.config.TelluriumConfigurator
$_configUiObjectBuilder_closure1.doCall(TelluriumConfigurator.groovy:
113)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke
(CachedMethod.java:86)
at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:234)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod
(ClosureMetaClass.java:272)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:892)
at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:279)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.callClosureForMapEntry
(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:1911)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each
(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:1184)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$88.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite
$PogoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:
307)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.call
(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:63)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall
(CallSiteArray.java:43)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call
(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call
(AbstractCallSite.java:124)
at org.tellurium.config.TelluriumConfigurator.configUiObjectBuilder
(TelluriumConfigurator.groovy:112)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite
$PogoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:
266)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent
(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:51)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent
(CallSiteArray.java:47)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent
(AbstractCallSite.java:142)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent
(AbstractCallSite.java:150)
at org.tellurium.config.TelluriumConfigurator.config
(TelluriumConfigurator.groovy:191)
at org.tellurium.config.Configurator$config.call(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall
(CallSiteArray.java:43)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call
(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call
(AbstractCallSite.java:124)
at org.tellurium.framework.TelluriumFramework.<init>
(TelluriumFramework.groovy:73)
Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke
(CachedConstructor.java:70)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite
$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:
102)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor
(CallSiteArray.java:55)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor
(AbstractCallSite.java:191)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor
(AbstractCallSite.java:195)
at org.tellurium.framework.TelluriumFrameworkMetaClass.<clinit>
(TelluriumFrameworkMetaClass.groovy:11)

On Jul 16, 4:45 pm, Haroon Rasheed <haroonz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul, Do you see your JUnit tests (passed/failed) in the
> JUnit perspective after the test run?

Jian Fang

Jul 16, 2009, 8:47:02 PM7/16/09
to telluri...@googlegroups.com
Paul,

I see your problem. The configuration file in the reference project includes custom UI objects to
demonstrate how to define and use them. But your existing project does not have one. Thus,
please commented out the following two lines in TelluriumConfig.groovy

           SelectMenu="org.tellurium.builder.SelectMenuBuilder"
           ClickableRadioButton="org.tellurium.builder.ClickableRadioButtonBuilder"

The sample configuration file could be found here

http://code.google.com/p/aost/wiki/TelluriumSampleConfigurationFile

For more details about Tellurium 0.6.0, please check out our release note at

http://code.google.com/p/aost/wiki/announcements#Tellurium_0.6.0_is_Released

Thanks,

Jian

Paul