Telecom Marketing :: Make up Class :: Sunday, August 28, 2011 @ 12:00pm

SYED ABDUL BASIT

Aug 22, 2011, 1:52:11 AM8/22/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com, Sajjad Hussain, Yasir Uddin, Syed Abdul Basit, nabeel Haider, Zohaib Ahmed Jamil, Omair Ahmed Telenor, Sameer Abbas, saad jamal, Maisam, Muhammad Bilal, Engr. Omair Akram, laraib...@yahoo.co.uk, asim noman, ahs...@hotmail.com
Dear All and Respected Sir, AoA.

I think Maisam idea is great, we can have a class and presentation on Sunday, August 28, 2011 after the exam. There is only one exam going to be held on Aug 28 from 08:15am to 11:15am.

We can start the presentation following with a lecture session from 12:00pm onward. All students please share their comments on this schedule.

Sir, can you please send an email to Ms. Kiran Zuberi to arrange class on August 28, 2011.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Syed Abdul Basit

Telecom Professional | Cell # +92-334-3549727

E-mail: sabas...@gmail.com | Skype: engr.sabasit

Emergency situation evaluates your efficiency & effectiveness. (S@B)

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Zohaib Jamil <std_...@iobm.edu.pk> wrote:
Yes, I agree with Yasir, I prefer to have ppt and class on 28th August OR it will be feasible for me to come after 2pm on tuesday, It wouldnt be possible for me to come on tuesday in first half.

Thanks & Regards,

Zohaib Ahmed Jamil
Control Room Engineer (Broadcast), Dawn News TV
www.dawnnews.tv
Cell:           +92-345-2441514
Land Line: +92-21-34540760
Email:
ezo...@live.com
Website:    http://zohaib.suaba.com

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Yasir Uddin <yasir...@live.com> wrote:
Sir,
I'm agree with maisom idea, but i know it would not be convenient for everyone to join on Tuesday.

If you take ppt on 28' August and class on Tuesday, it would be more preferable for all to show their presence for Presentation.

From: maisam.m...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:33:08 +0500

Subject: Re: Telecom Marketing Extra Class
To: sabas...@gmail.com; ahs...@hotmail.com; nabeelha...@gmail.com; laraib...@yahoo.co.uk; asim_...@hotmail.com; yasir...@live.com; muhamma...@ymail.com; samee...@gmail.com; std_...@iobm.edu.pk; omair...@hotmail.com; counseli...@yahoo.com; telecom-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir / Classmates,
If Sir and every one finds it possible and agreeable then we can have one class on tuesday 23-8-11 from 9a.m - 12p.m. and another one on sunday 28-8-11, however we all have to consider that on the mentioned date (Sunday), final exam is being held so if all of you can agree to a common time slot for that day i.e. after the exam has been conducted for the said classmate, then we won't have to wait for any weekdays or office timings issues.

Sincerely,
Syed Muhammad Maisam
Cell: +923333965912
Email: maisam.m...@gmail.com

Dear All,

Our paper is scheduled for September 10, 2011. and Eid holidays would be over by 4th September. We can arrange the two remaining lectures on September 6 and 7 from 5 until 8.

Do reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Sajjad Hussain

asim noman

Aug 22, 2011, 2:57:01 AM8/22/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com, counseli...@yahoo.com, yasir...@live.com, nabeelha...@gmail.com, std_...@iobm.edu.pk, omai...@yahoo.com, samee...@gmail.com, sheikhs...@gmail.com, maisam.m...@gmail.com, muhamma...@ymail.com, omair...@hotmail.com, laraib...@yahoo.co.uk, ahs...@hotmail.com

Zohaib Jamil

Sajjad Hussain

Aug 24, 2011, 4:47:56 AM8/24/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com, SYED ABDUL BASIT, Yasir Uddin, nabeel Haider, Omair Ahmed Telenor, Sameer Abbas, saad jamal, Maisam, Muhammad Bilal, Engr. Omair Akram, laraib...@yahoo.co.uk, asim noman, ahs...@hotmail.com
Dear All,

I am anxiously waiting for your replies for conducting extra class on Sunday 28th August after your exam.

Regards,

Sajjad Hussain

asim noman

Aug 24, 2011, 4:56:26 AM8/24/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com, sabas...@gmail.com, yasir...@live.com, nabeelha...@gmail.com, omai...@yahoo.com, samee...@gmail.com, sheikhs...@gmail.com, maisam.m...@gmail.com, muhamma...@ymail.com, omair...@hotmail.com, laraib...@yahoo.co.uk, ahs...@hotmail.com
Agreed sir

BR

Asim Noman

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 01:47:56 -0700
From: counseli...@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Telecom Marketing :: Make up Class :: Sunday, August 28, 2011 @ 12:00pm

Maisam

Aug 24, 2011, 6:19:16 AM8/24/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com, SYED ABDUL BASIT, Yasir Uddin, nabeel Haider, Omair Ahmed Telenor, Sameer Abbas, saad jamal, Muhammad Bilal, Engr. Omair Akram, laraib...@yahoo.co.uk, asim noman, ahs...@hotmail.com
Dear Sir,

I agree with the Sunday schedule.

Sincerely,
Syed Muhammad Maisam
Cell: +923333965912
Email: maisam.m...@gmail.com

SYED ABDUL BASIT

nabeel Haider

Aug 24, 2011, 9:32:37 AM8/24/11
to Sajjad Hussain, telecom-...@googlegroups.com, SYED ABDUL BASIT, Yasir Uddin, Omair Ahmed Telenor, Sameer Abbas, saad jamal, Maisam, Muhammad Bilal, Engr. Omair Akram, laraib...@yahoo.co.uk, asim noman, ahs...@hotmail.com

sunday 28th is fine with me.

Nabeel

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Sajjad Hussain <counseli...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--
Regards
M.Nabeel Haider Khan

Zohaib Jamil

S.Laraib Imtiaz

Aug 25, 2011, 10:27:15 AM8/25/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com
Agreed
--
- Laraib

saad jamal

Aug 25, 2011, 4:00:29 PM8/25/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com
Agreed
--
Regards

Sheikh Saad Jamal

Sameer Abbas

Aug 26, 2011, 4:05:00 PM8/26/11
to Sajjad Hussain, telecom-...@googlegroups.com, SYED ABDUL BASIT, Yasir Uddin, nabeel Haider, Omair Ahmed Telenor, saad jamal, Maisam, Muhammad Bilal, Engr. Omair Akram, laraib...@yahoo.co.uk, asim noman, ahs...@hotmail.com
We are in agreement :)

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Sajjad Hussain <counseli...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--

Syed Sameer Abbas