Final Paper Pattern

Sajjad Hussain

Sep 2, 2011, 5:35:16 AM9/2/11
to Telecom MarketingCBM, telecom-...@googlegroups.com
 Dear All, AOA

Your final paper contains 9 questions.
Q. No. 1 is a case study
Q. No. 9 is MCQ
Remaining 7 questions are a mix of applied and theoraatical knowledge.
Question paper is of 3 pages.
I would like you to follow the given instructions while attempting your paper:

NOTE: Your answers should:
a)    be substantiated byappropriate examples from Telecom.
b)    be complete enough to justify the marks you want.
c)    reflect your professional approach towards the subject.
d)    be supported by diagrams where necessary.
e)  focus more on quality than the quantity.

Also please make sure that you have to submit the hard copy of all your assignments and report and soft copy of final report and presentation. If any one fails to do so will have to pay the price in terms of lossing numbers.

Good luck

Sajjad Hussain

nabeel Haider

Sep 5, 2011, 11:22:20 AM9/5/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com, Sajjad Hussain
Sir

can you please confirm chapters included in final exam.

thanks
Nabeel

--
Regards
M.Nabeel Haider Khan

Sajjad Hussain

Sep 5, 2011, 9:15:22 PM9/5/11
to telecom-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All, AOA

We have covered Lovelock's Chapter 1 through 11 excluding Chapter 10 which we didn't discuss in the class. so from Chapter 1 through 9 and chapter 11 are included in the finals.

Also note please that when I say Quality in the paper: I mean if you are given a question which has 5 points as the answer, then my expectation is that you are supposed to cover all the five points of the question and quality in it can be achieved by giving a brief description of each.

If you write one point and elaborate it, that will be considered as neither quality nor quantity. It will be considered that you don't have any idea about the answer.

 Good Luck

Sajjad Hussain