Mobilink Infinity billing issue: How to complain

Kashif Aziz

Apr 10, 2009, 3:58:04 AM4/10/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Guys, in this month's Mobilink Infinity bill I received an excess amount of Rs. 3,911. When I contacted their phone support they told me that I have used an excess of 13GB over my quota of 15GB per month. When I asked them to give me the logs so that I can verify if I really used that much they told me to email to customercare@ and care@. However, no response from these email addresses after 3 days.

I will appreciate if somebody let me know how to contact Mobilink Inifinity to get the logs from them.

Its a real shame they don't provide usage stats to the users.

Thanks,

Kashif

www.apnijobs.com - Jobs in Pakistan and abroad

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/apnijobs

hashim...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2009, 4:50:36 AM4/10/09
to Telecom Grid Pakistan
Kashif,
I have forward your complaint to one of my friend in Infinity. He will
get back to you in few moments.

Hashim

Faraz Javed Awan

Apr 11, 2009, 8:01:50 AM4/11/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
your complaint forwarded to related department , well lets c wat happens... :)
--
Regards
Faraz Javed Awan

Rehan Jafry

Apr 13, 2009, 12:12:22 AM4/13/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Same kind of complains  have been seen  last year   regarding  Wateen services.  People were blaming Wateen like  Lawyers protesting against Government.

Moral of Story:  First wait, see, analyze  and then publish your comments. :)

BR

Rehan Jafry

--
Rehan Jafry

Ahmad, Shakeel

Apr 13, 2009, 12:38:57 AM4/13/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Not sure about Infinity, but wateen (apart from billing) has serious
issues with caching and simple google pages may take more than 20secs
to apear. Most people blame it on Confiker virus which it isn't.
NAT+Caching makes it more worse.
--
Sent from my mobile device

Kashif Aziz

Apr 13, 2009, 1:40:30 AM4/13/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Rehan,

I am not getting your point. What I have written is very much "real" as it is happening to me. Mobilink Infinity has serious issues in its customer support and communication. In fact I talked with 3 different customer support reps in a single day and all three gave me different versions of what the issue may be.

Regards,

Kashif

www.apnijobs.com - Jobs in Pakistan and abroad

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/apnijobs

Inspirex

Apr 13, 2009, 2:09:16 AM4/13/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
The point being made here is that there are issues in both services.

Just because wateen has issues too, doesnt mean that an infinity customer doesnt have the right to complain when he faces issues!

At the end of it all, both operators should resolve the issues, instead of just having a "one-up" over each other for having fewer issues maybe. Acknowledging that issues exist in a competitors service and using them as a selling point is clearly unethical and saying that users of the other service should be thankful for fewer issues is unacceptable.

All customers pay for their service with hard earned money. They have the right to superior services. Having said that, I am glad that the service quality in Pakistan is much better than many countries of the world, but that doesnt mean that we as a nation should rest. We should try to be better than every other operator out there.

Thanks,

Imtiaz
--
- Inspirex

Rehan Jafry

Apr 13, 2009, 2:18:47 AM4/13/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
exactly ...thats what i mean kashif.  Wateen, infinity, Augere, Wi-tribe ... all are making Pakistan prominent in the broadband world. Augere and Wi-tribe will be  having issues like coverage, billing and CSR  not resolving complains instantly...but that doesn't mean start blaming every operator.

--
Rehan Jafry

Saqib Ilyas

Apr 13, 2009, 7:47:29 AM4/13/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Most list subscribers might not like this reply, because it is a list for telecom operators, but unsatisfied subscribers may lodge a complaint with PTA, which apparently follows it up with the relevant telecom company pretty quickly. The company will call you and attempt to resolve the issue.
Thanks and best regards
--
Muhammad Saqib Ilyas
PhD Student, Computer Science and Engineering

Afzal Anwar

Apr 13, 2009, 8:49:16 AM4/13/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
and live happily ever after :)

Unfortunately, the mentioned practice hasn't been followed by any of our Government authorities. Yes they have very nice customer support and Yes they listen to the voices, but they lack relevant resources at back end for the actual solution.

--
Afzal Anwar