SXSW Interactive - 'The Day of the Nomad'

Cherie @Technomadia

Feb 11, 2011, 9:20:02 AM2/11/11
to the technomads
March 13 is shaping up to be full of great technomadic events at SXSW
in Austin. So we're (un)officially proclaiming it to be the 'Day of
the Nomad'.

Not only will Chris and I be presenting on the topic of 'Technomadism'
at 11a, there is a session following us about making money while
traveling. Following that, we'll be hosting a Nomadic SXSW meet up in
the afternoon that will be open to all (no badge needed).

Here's the line-up:

'<a href="http://schedule.sxsw.com/events/event_IAP5496">Technomadism
- Becoming a Technology Enabled Nomad</a>' hosted by Cherie &amp;
Session: '<a href="http://schedule.sxsw.com/events/event_IAP8310">How
to Make Money While Traveling Around the World</a>' hosted by <a
href="http://goldenbooktraveler.com/">Jason Boehle</a> &amp; <a
href="http://www.tynan.com/">Tynan</a></p>
nomadsxsw.eventbrite.com">Nomadic SXSW Meetup</a> (SXSW Badge NOT
required - RSVP to be kept in the loop)</p>

Hope to meet up with some of you there!

- Cherie / http://www.technomadia.com

Cherie @Technomadia

Feb 11, 2011, 9:26:23 AM2/11/11
to the technomads
Grr.. sorry for the bad HTML, thought Google Groups was more robust,
and they give no way to go back and edit.

Here are the links (hopefully):

11a - SXSW Session: <a href="http://schedule.sxsw.com/events/
Chris of <a href="http://www.technomadia.com/">Technomadia</a>

12:30 - SXSW Session: <a href="http://schedule.sxsw.com/events/

2p - <a href="http://
nomadsxsw.eventbrite.com">Nomadic SXSW Meetup</a> (SXSW Badge NOT
required - RSVP to be kept in the loop)

- Cherie

Cherie @Technomadia

Mar 21, 2011, 5:46:01 PM3/21/11
to techn...@googlegroups.com, Cherie @Technomadia
Our 'Day of the Nomad' at SXSW was completely awesome!  Thank you to those who were able to join up for it.

Here's our post with photos and stories of the day..

Perhaps one of the largest nomadic convergences!

 - Cherie