HCL Comnet Hiring Freshers For Technical Support Engineer

pradeep reddy

Oct 27, 2012, 2:05:44 PM10/27/12

Freshers Choice Updates

CorpOne BPO Hiring Freshers CSE -Any Graduate-Secunderabad

Company Name: CorpOne BPO

Company Profile:
CorpOne BPO is a state-of-the-art service provider offering end-to-end solutions focusing in the Telecom, BFSI, Utility and Entertainment industry verticals. Clients come to us for cost advantages but stay with us because of our quality. We have been consistently delivering quality services to our clients thereby generating unmatched business value to our customers through our centers’ of excellence. Our operating philosophy is to provide value added workflow solutions to our customers utilizing the best of skill sets to ensure continuous improvements in our service offerings.

Company Website: www.corpone.co.in

Designation: Customer Service Executive

Experience: Freshers

Qualification: Any Graduate/UG

Location:  Karkana,Secunderabad

Salary:
As Per industry

Job Details:
    • Good Communication skills
    • Should understand and manage in Kannada or Malayalam
Contact Us:
Contact Person: Lavanya
Forward Your Resume: venk...@corpone.co.in
Contact Number: 7569704838

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Simply-Logic Technologies Hiring Freshers- Walk In - Chennai

Company Name: Simply-Logic Technologies

Company Profile:
Simply-Logic Technologies specializes in IT Solutions from our exclusive Development Centre located at Chennai, India. Our professional team at Simply Logic focuses on synergizing innovative ideas with advanced technological solutions and quality services to deliver transformational business results to our esteemed clients.

Company Website: www.simply-logic.com

Designation: Trainee

Experience: Freshers

Qualification:Any Degree

Location: Chennai

Salary:
As Per industry

Job Details:
  •     Should possess good communication skills.
  •     Should possess good presentation skill.
  •     Should be self motivated
Apply Mode:  walk in

Direct Walkin :
(Monday to Friday )

Timing: 10:00am to 3:00PM

Forward Your Resume: sivap...@simply-logic.com

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

HDFC Bank Hiring Freshers/Exp as Sales Manager in Durgapur

Company Name: HDFC Bank

Company Profile:
The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an 'in principle' approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBI's liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of 'HDFC Bank Limited', with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.

Company Website: www.hdfcbank.com

Designation: Sales Manager

Experience: Freshers/Exp

Qualification:MBA/Others

Location: Durgapur

Salary:
As Per industry

Job Details:
  •      Candidate must be a full time graduate.
  •      MBA or Graduate with / without experience in financial or other industry    mainly into retail business/FMCG etc. Person having experience/ relevant    experience to be given preference.
  •      Fresher or 1-5 years in Financial or other industry in sales.
  •     Should be result & target oriented.
  •     Should possess good communication skills.
  •     Should be able to understand financials.
  •     Should be good at team building and team handling.
  •     Should possess good presentation skill.
  •     Should be self motivated and also be able to motivate team.
  •     Should be flexible and adopt change in line with management requirement.

Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Indian Navy Hiring Freshers For Pilot/Observer in Kerala

Company Name: Indian Navy

Company Profile: The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM)

Company Website: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

Designation: Pilot/Observer

Experience: Freshers

Qualification: Any Graduate

Location: Kerala

Salary:
 Rs.15600-39100/Month

Job Details:

PHYSICAL STANDARDS:
(a) Height and Weight. Minimum height for men 162.5 cms and for women 152 cms with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
(b) Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6. Should not be colour/night blind.

Contact Details:
Post Box No.02
Sarojini Nagar,
New Delhi-110 023

Apply Mode:  Online

More Details: Click Here                                 Apply 0nline: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Clerisy Solutions Pvt Ltd Hiring Freshers/Exp For PHP Developer in Chandigarh

Company Name: Clerisy Solutions Pvt Ltd

Company Profile: Our company Clerisy Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a well established website development company, Marketing & SEO, Software Development, Ecommerce Solutions, Database development, technologies like PHP, AJAX, Joomla, WordPress, Adobe PhotoShop, etc.

Company Website: www.clerisysolutions.com

Designation: PHP Developer

Experience: 0-1 year

Qualification:  B.E/B.Tech/MCA

Location: Chandigarh- Mohali

Salary: As Per Industry

Job Details:
We have urgent opening for PHP Fresher for our company.
We are looking for candidates who are Well-versed with
- OOPS concept
- Good Knowledge LAMP framework (Linux, Apache, MYSQL5, PHP5)
- Knowledge of CMS (WP, Joomla) and Frameworks (CakePHP,

Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

HCL Comnet Hiring Freshers For Technical Support Engineer in Mumbai

Company Name: HCL Comnet

Company Profile: HCL Comnet Limited, a 100% owned subsidiary of HCL Technologies, is leading IT SERVICES MANAGEMENT COMPANY. HCL in engaged in a business worth $3.5 billion IT revenue with 37,000+ employees, 26 offices spread across 16 countries and we have a strong clientele of 454 clients including 61 Fortune 500 Companies. Founded in 1993, HCL Comnet offers Life Cycle Services for strategic off sourcing the Operations & Management of IT Infrastructure in Legacy, Client-Server or Internet environments to enhance visibility improve performance and reduce cost. The company addresses the growing demand in the country for the cost-effective management of technology infrastructure across geographically dispersed locations.

Company Website: www.hclcomnet.co.in

Designation: Technical Support Engineer

Experience:  Freshers

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech

Location: Mumbai

Salary:
 As Per Industry

Job Details:
B.E/B.Tech 2012 pass out.
HSC minimum 50%
SSC Minimum 50%

Apply Mode:  Walkin

Walkin Date : 29th October 2012(10:30am to 4:30 pm)

Walkin Address:
HCL Comnet Ltd.,
Ground floor, Dorr-Oliver House,
Chakala, New Link Road, Andheri East.
Mumbai 99

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Andhra Bank Recruitment For Clerks / Clerical Cadre 2012 – 2013 – 850 Vacancies

Company Name:Andhra Bank

Company Profile: "Andhra Bank" was founded by the eminent freedom  fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorised capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs.

Company Website: www.andhrabank.com

Job Details:

Andhra Bank invites applications for the Clerical Cadre posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
Candidates who have remitted the requisite application fees/ intimation charges and applied earlier in response to the Bank‟s notification dated 21.04.2012 for 600 vacancies and who have not been called for interview can apply against the additional 850 vacancies without remitting the application fees/ intimation charges. Fresh applicants are required to apply online and remit the requisite application fees / intimation charges.

Important Dates:

Payment of Application Fees: 27.10.2012 to 10.11.2012

Opening date for Online Registration: 27.10.2012

Last Date for Online Registration: (Including for candidates from far-flung areas) 10.11.2012

SCALE OF PAY: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3 -9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 -1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300 plus DA, HRA, etc. As per Bipartite Settlement amended from time to time.

EMOLUMENTS: Total emoluments at present works out to approximately Rs.13, 840/- per month in a metropolitan centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. These apart, other benefits like Medical Aid, Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses, LFC and other staff welfare measures are admissible as per the rules of bank.

PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months.

AGE: Minimum : 18 years

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation OR a pass in 10+2 examination in First Class or with aggregate of 60%. (In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM relaxation in Educational Qualifications is 5%)

ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT: IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 (as stipulated above) Candidates should have appeared for IBPS CWE for Clerks held in Nov/Dec 2011 from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply Candidate should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and qualified. Computer Knowledge is essential (proficiency in MS Office Basic Applications). Candidate should be willing to be initially posted at any place in that State/Union Territory in which they have appeared for CWE and serve for a minimum period of 5 years in that State/Union Territory.

HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.

Apply Mode:  Online

Official Notification: Click Here

Apply Online: Click Here

Bank Challen Form: Click Here

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Ambient Tech Resources Infosystems Private Limited Hiring Freshers/Exp For Html Developer in Delhi

Company Name: Ambient Tech Resources Infosystems Private Limited

Company Profile: Ambient Infosystems is a venture of the ATRI Group, spearheading one-stop HR solutions to the mid-large organisations. Ambient Infosystems has operations in 3 locations across the country offering Temp Staffing Solutions, Recruitment Solutions, HR Outsourcing Solutions, and Training Solutions.Ambient aims to provide fast, simple and cost-effective solutions for our clients.

Company Website: www.ambientinfosys.com

Designation: Html Developer

Experience:  0-2 years

Qualification:  B.E/B.Tech/MCA

Location:  Delhi

Salary: 50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A

Job Details:
Hi ALL , it's Immediate Joining Candidate with knowledge into HTML, Basic knowledge of CSS and good comm skills.Shift window- UK Shift (9hours shift) Salary budget- 10k. Work Location- Okhla. It"s a 3 Months contractual position.

Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Bluewhale Solutions Hiring Freshers For Software Developer in Chennai

Company Name: Bluewhale Solutions

Company Profile: Bluewhale was founded in 2007, by an inspired team of entrepreneurs from India, who realized that there was tremendous opportunity in providing IT outsourcing services to clients globally by forging together the outstanding talent in software development available in India and good management and customer oriented work culture as practiced in the West.

Company Website: www.bluesolutions.com

Designation: Software Developer

Experience:  Freshers

Qualification: Any Graduate

Location:  Chennai

Salary: As Per Industry

Job Details:
- Aptitude to work as a team.
- Outstanding problem solving know-how needed.
- Candidate should have an excellent time management skills.
- Candidates should have good Interpersonal communication skills.

Apply Mode:  Walkin

Walkin Date: Monday October 29, 2012 to Saturday November 10, 2012.

Walk-In Address:
Venue:
Bluewhale Solutions Inc, 2nd floor,
ALTIUS, Olympia Technology Park
1 - SIDCO Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600 032

Contact Deails:
Number: 2025257939

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

McAfee Hiring Freshers/Exp For QA Engineer in Bangalore

Company Name: McAfee

Company Profile: Leading-edge technology; fast-paced opportunity; passion, belief and commitment that drive change and create positive IT solutions for a safer world – that's McAfee.As the largest dedicated security company in the world, and an employer of choice, they are big enough to offer career opportunities on a global scale and yet small enough to care about your individual ambitions.

Company Website: www.mcafee.com

Designation: QA Engineer

Experience:  0-5 years

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (CS/ IT/ IS)

Location: Bangalore

Salary:
 Rs. 525000 / month

Job Details:
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record (70% througout)

Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Simpbiz software solutions pvt ltd Hiring Freshers For Software Developer in Chennai

Company Name: Simpbiz software solutions pvt ltd

Company Profile: SimpBiz Software Solutions Inc, is a Software Development & Consulting Service provider. Led by a highly talented and dedicated personals, we have been providing excellent services to our customers by fulfilling every commitment made. Based on many years of experience in a variety of IT sectors, we specialize in calibrating your current practices to help you to increase efficiencies & cut costs. Catering to leading enterprises worldwide, we provide cost effective software application development services, across various industry verticals. With strict adherence to service and quality standards, in accordance to pre defined SLA's, we develop cutting edge IT applications at par with International quality norms. With the customer focused IT services that we offer, our mission is to help you realize true value from your investments.

Company Website: www.simpbiz.com

Designation: Software Developer

Experience:  Freshers

Qualification: Any Graduate

Location:  Chennai

Salary:
 As Per Industry

Job Details:
- Good Communication Skills and Analytical Skills
- Knowledge on c,c++,java

Apply Mode:  Walkin

Send your Resume to : car...@simpbiz.com

Address:
SimpBiz Software Solutions Inc.
100 West Big Beaver Road,
Suite 200,Troy, Michigan 48084

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

NCR Corporation Hiring Freshers/Exp For Customer Engineer(I) in Mumbai

Company Name:NCR Corporation

Company Profile: NCR revolutionized business transactions bringing the Cash Register to international prominence and opening one of the world�s first sales schools. Today, NCR celebrates more than 125 years of business and continues to be the face of innovation, bringing to market state-of-the-art solutions that make headlines and constantly push the boundaries of technology.

Company Website: www.ncr.com

Designation: Customer Engineer(I)

Experience:  0-1 year

Qualification: Diploma(ITE)/ Polytechnic(Electronics and Communication Engineering)

Location:  Mumbai

Salary: As Per Industry

Job Details:
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office suite; Experience on Windows XP, Windows 2000 operating systems required
- Experience in PC Hardware Maintenance and support
- A+ Certification
- ITE or Polytechnic in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Works well with minimal supervision; Good problem solving skills; Ability to pick up new skills quickly; Ability to work under pressure; Ability to meet deadlines and produce high quality work
- Excellent interpersonal skills/customer relationship skills required
- High level of mechanical/electrical aptitude; Experience on maintaining computer hardware (Desktops, Servers, peripherals), routers, networks, switches, hubs required
- High level of personal integrity; Support and promote teamwork and cooperative effort
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts, and on-call

Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Indian Oil (IOCL) Hiring Freshers For Multiple Positions

Company Name: Indian Oil (IOCL)

Company Profile: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India's  largest company by  sales with a  turnover of   Rs. 4,09,957 crore   ($ 85,550 million) and profit of Rs. 3,955 crore ($ 825 million) for the year 2011-12. IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 83rd position. IndianOil's vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.

Company Website: www.iocl.com

Job Details:

1.Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV(Instrumentation)

2 Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV- (Electrical)

3 Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (F&S)

4 Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV- (P&U - Electrical)

5 Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV- (P&U - Mechanical)

6 Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Mech-CC)

AGE LIMIT:
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30/09/2012 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years
for OBC candidates for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman/PWD as per
Govt. directives.

SELECTION METHODOLOGY:
- Selection would be based on written test, Trade Test (Wherever applicable) and personal interview. The
candidates will have to pass successfully through each stage of the selection process including medical fitness
for being adjudged suitable for selection.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no
claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of candidates.

CONCESSIONS/RELAXATION:
- In case of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act 1961
and Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 & 1986 in the  relevant discipline & area of Training, requisite
experience would be condoned to the extent of apprenticeship period undergone.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test / interview shall be reimbursed second class rail/bus fare by
the shortest route as per rules on production of tickets.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates are exempted from payment  of application fee. Candidates from other
categories should enclose a crossed D/D of Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (nonrefundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch.
(Branch Code: 7090). Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of Demand Draft.

PAY & PERKS:
- In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and other benefits like Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme
under PF, Gratuity, Company Quarters, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, liberalized medical benefits,
productivity / performance linked incentive, leave  encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation
benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the
Corporation.

How to Apply: Applications in the prescribed format (download from the link) supported by all relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste etc.) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with latest passport size  photograph should be sent by Ordinary Post to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation  Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721 606 latest by 16.11.2012. Candidates should superscribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on  the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected. In case of any clarification, please contact Shri S K Guddu, Dy. Manager (Employee Relations) on 03224 – 223258  or Shri Naveen Mugadur, Senior Employee Relations Officer on 03224-223228.

 More Details  And Download Application: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Aranis Business Process Services ltd Hiring Freshers For Trainee Software Engineer in Bangalore

Company Name: Aranis Business Process Services ltd

Company Profile: ARANIS BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES LTD is a business process outsourcing (BPO) company located in India, Bangalore. We are a Group of Indian Chartered Accountants and Accounting Professionals. We provide integrated cost-effective offshore financial & accounting services to Individual as well as small and medium sized companies around the world. We can offer these services any time 24/7 both online and offline. We are fully equipped to start the work as per your requirement. We will sign Non disclosure and Confidentiality agreement with the client before commencing the work.

Company Website: www.aranis.net

Designation: Trainee Software Engineer

Experience:  Fresher

Qualification: B.Tech/B.E (Computers)

Location:   Bangalore

Salary:
 As per Industry

Job Details:
- Should be having excellent communication skills and Written Verbal Skills, should be having Technical Skills.
- Should be willing to work under contract.
- Should be having aggregate marks will be first class

Apply Mode:  Walkin

Contact Details :
Name: Issac

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

wize commerce Recruiting Freshers as Software Engineers in Gurgaon

Company Name:wize commerce

Company Profile:Nextag.com is part of the Wize Commerce Shopping Network that also includes guenstiger.de, FanSnap, and Calibex. Every month, over 30 million visitors come to Nextag for the best shopping experience.The UI team is tasked with ensuring these users have a fast, always available site. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for development of new feature, performance, integration with third party and scalability of several runtime systems web tiers.

Company Website:http://www.wizecommerce.com/

Designation: Software Engineer

Experience:  Freshers

Qualification: BS/MS

Location:
   Gurgaon

Salary:
  As Per Industry

Job Details:

  • Extensive experience in back-end software design and development
  • Understands software engineering as a craft & what it take to get systems production-ready
  • Experience with Linux-based, large-scale, distributed, web applications from front to back (especially, Working with maven)
  • Production experience with Core Java, Ruby on Rails with a strong emphasis on performance code, design patterns and data structures
  • Ability to evangelize new technologies that make our product better in better/faster/cheaper ways
  •  BS/MS in Computer Science
Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Tesco hiring freshers Principal Software Engineers in Bangalore

Company Name:Tesco Hindustan Service Centre

Company Profile:Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the global services arm for Tesco worldwide. We function as the pulse for the Tesco group, providing key business services for Tesco operations globally. The global service operations of Tesco HSC are involved in creating and executing strategic initiatives for Tesco retail stores worldwide. These strategic initiatives cover the IT, Business, Financial, Commercial and Property aspects, among others, of Tesco operations. The operations cover all internal and external platforms that drive Tesco's business, making it one of the world's most preferred retail stores.

Company Website: http://www.tescohsc.com

Designation:Principal Software Engineer

JOB ID:
18541

Experience:Freshers

Qualification:  B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Others

Location: Bangalore

Salary:  As per Indusry

Job Details:

  • Candidates should be a B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Other graduate under any recognized university.
  • Should have well-developed communication skills and can demonstrate technical leadership.
  • Should have strong problem solving, analytical and logical skills.
  • The candidate should play a excellent role in team working including across virtual and Multi-location teams.
  • Should possess IT experiences in a Security position with strong, broad knowledge of IT infrastructure systems, their vulnerabilities and security/compliance requirements.
  • Should have the ability to find the balance between security requirements and business objectives.
  • The candidate must have experience of technologies including: .Net, Java, Oracle, SQL.

Apply Mode: online

Apply Details :CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Busigence Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers across India.

Company Name: Busigence

Company Profile:Busigence is a dynamic company committed to provide world class services and innovative solutions in the areas of business intelligence. Our main business focus is Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing, and Human Capital Services. An IIT - IIM Alumni Organization.

Company Website: www.busigence .com

Designation:  Software Engineer

Experience:  Freshers

Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech, M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA.

Location:
   All India

Salary:
  As Per Industry

Job Details:
Candidate should have good communication skill.
Must be Very Strong in .Net, Must know atleast on database SQL.
Must have analytical mindset.
Candidate should have good knowledge in C#, ASP.Net, Data Warehousing, SQL.
Candidate should be 2011/ 2012 pass out.
Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Emerson Hiring Freshers/Exp as Assistant Design Engineer in Chennai

Company Name: Emerson

Company Profile:Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the industrial, commercial, and consumer markets through our Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has approximately 133,000 employees and 235 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Company Website:  www.emerson.com/

Designation: Assistant Design Engineer

Experience:  0 to 3 years

Qualification:  Diploma/Engineering in Chemical/Production

Location:
   Chennai

Salary:
  As Per Industry

Job Details:
  • Must be a strong team player. 0-3 years of experience in Engineering, Design or manufacturing. Any drawing software knowledge will be a plus.
  • Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Production
  • Knowledge in SolidEdge Software will be prefered / AutoCAD and Enhancement / Team Center will be a plus.
  • Knowledge in 3D softwares like Solid works & Unigraphics is also preferred & willing to work in Solid edge Software
  • Action Oriented, Drive for Results & Team Player
Apply Mode:  Online

Apply Details: CLICK HERE

Contact InformationNalini, HR Manager
nalinikuma...@emerson.com

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Xchanging hiring freshers as Associates in Bangalore.

Company Name: Xchanging

Company Profile:Xchanging offer a range of "partnering" and outsourcing contract arrangements. In "partnering", Xchanging share any profit and capital benefits from productivity improvements, scale advantages and entrepreneurship with the customer. These benefits are split 50:50 so that the interests of Xchanging and the customer are aligned. In outsourcing, Xchanging will typically take over a customer's business process, or back office function, and incorporate them into an existing platform in an attempt to provide better and cheaper handling of administrative tasks

Company Website: www.Xchanging .com

Designation: Associate

Experience:  0 to 1 year

Qualification: BE/BTECH/BBM/Bcom/Others

Location:
   Bangalore

Salary:
  As Per Industry

Job Details:
Strong communication skills-
Basic computer knowledge
Accounting knowledge
Willingness to work in shifts
Apply Mode:  Walk In

Walk In Details:

Date:29th October

Time: 10 am to 12 pm

Venue:
Xchanging
13,14,15 EPIP Industrial Area, SJR I Park, Whitefield, Bangalore
Opposite Sathya Sai Hospital

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Today Top Jobs Posts @ Freshers Choice

You are subscribed to email updates from Freshers Choice | www.fresherschoice.com
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google