***WE BUY COMPUTERS***

Chris Magill

Sep 17, 2017, 9:43:54 PM9/17/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We Buy Computers is a computer recycling company who will come to your school and remove all obsolete/unwanted IT equipment. They made two visits to our school last week and cleaned out 20+ years of old IT junk... They took everything! Because they did such a great job of removing all of our old equipment, I promised them a free advert on the lists I belong to (sorry if you see this again on the another list...).

Well worth contacting these guys if you have piles of old junk sitting around... They are based in the Manawatu, but will travel anywhere in NZ.

Kind regards,
Chris Magill | Director ICTS | HoD Digital Technologies
Ōtaki College | 233 Mill Road, Box 36 | Ōtaki, 5512
ŌC06 3648204 (ext 726) Mobile: 021 323191