YOUR INVITED: Ruckus Wireless Auckland Training

Matt Hall

Apr 14, 2016, 10:30:29 PM4/14/16
to Techies for schools
Hi Everyone,

With the school holidays next week we thought this would be the perfect time to offer some training to the Auckland based school IT support community.

It's late notice but.. please find attached an open invitation to any school in the Auckland region to our 1 day Schools Network Administrator training course.
THIS IS A FREE 1 DAY COURSE and is open any schools and IT partners.

It you would like to attend please complete the registration page in listed in the attached PDF document.

We are in the process of planning our next training session (after this one) and would love to hear from you if you are outside the Auckland region. Let us know where you would like us to come and run our next course.

Kind Regards,
Matt Hall on behalf of the Ruckus NZ Team.

RuckusInvite.pdf

Mike Etheridge

Apr 14, 2016, 10:35:21 PM4/14/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I’m in Palmerston North, and would like to go to such an event. Palmy, Wellington, Napier, Whanganui all reachable from here. New Plymouth too at a stretch. Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers

Mike

<RuckusInvite.pdf>

Alistair Baird

Apr 14, 2016, 10:38:26 PM4/14/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I too would be interested in a Palmerston based event.

Alistair Baird
IT Manager
St Peters College
p 06 354 4198
m 021 990 259

Alan at Wadestown School

Apr 15, 2016, 6:42:53 PM4/15/16
to Techies for schools
Hi Matt

Your course sounds really worthwhile - great initiative! Could you run one in Wellington please?

THanks
Alan, Wadestown School

Arnold Santos

Apr 16, 2016, 1:43:57 AM4/16/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,
Too eager to attend if you will run a session in South Island, particularly Queenstown in the near future, please!

Regards,
Arnold

Arnold B. Santos
ICT Systems Administrator
Queenstown Primary School

________________________
Apple Certified Support Professional 10.11
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.8

This email may contain confidential information intended for the recipient. If you receive this email in error please contact me.

Craig Knights

Apr 16, 2016, 1:50:03 AM4/16/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

Went to one many years ago. Would go again somewhere in the South Is.   Craig.

Pete Mundy

Apr 16, 2016, 10:04:13 PM4/16/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

I too would attend a SI course and would be happy to travel to it.

Christchurch sounds like a fair & central location.

But Hanmer Springs sounds even better ;)

Pete