Ruckus AP's wanted

Lyndon Jones

Apr 5, 2015, 7:24:30 PM4/5/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

We are not due for the SNUPW till (hopefully) next year but I am keen to put some more devices in the school to tide us over.
We currently have 40 of the old 7962's.
Does anyone have some old gear 7962's or 7363 (now both at end of life) lying in a cupboard you might be willing to sell?

Cheers

Lyndon

Blake Richardson

May 12, 2015, 5:15:22 PM5/12/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Yes we have some we could possibly sell. We have just installed the newer R700's into our new block so have a couple of 7962's that we could possibly sell. How many are you wanting?

Craig Knights

May 12, 2015, 5:20:24 PM5/12/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
We might have a bunch available in 2 or 3 weeks, all going well with upgrade approval from the BOT.

ta
Craig

Lyndon Jones

May 18, 2015, 12:39:21 AM5/18/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I am after 11.
 I got some a few weeks ago for around $60 each.

Cheers
Lyndon

Craig Knights

May 18, 2015, 12:57:38 AM5/18/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

Prob available next week. Have 9 coming out. Might keep 1.

Blake Richardson

May 25, 2015, 5:08:30 PM5/25/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I may still have some if interested.

Lyndon Jones

May 27, 2015, 6:35:32 PM5/27/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I'm still looking for some. My best contact is work email ljo...@taieri.school.nz

Craig Knights

May 27, 2015, 6:55:46 PM5/27/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

Early next week. Pickup from John Mcglashan. We can figure out a cheap deal.  I'll be in touch.

Craig

On 28/05/2015 10:35 AM, "Lyndon Jones" <lyndon....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm still looking for some. My best contact is work email   ljo...@taieri.school.nz

Lyndon Jones

May 29, 2015, 4:13:38 AM5/29/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Got enough now, thanks to everyone who offered
Lyndon

Tracy Briscoe

Jun 1, 2015, 5:01:53 PM6/1/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Now Lyndon has filled his quota of APs, we could be interested in purchasing spare Ruckus APs that people have available.
APs would need to support the at least firmware version 9.7, but ideally the current firmware version.
Let me know the model and your price, and I'll pass the details onto my colleague who oversees our wireless infrastructure.

Regards,

Mr Tracy Briscoe
Network Engineer

St Peter's School, Cambridge, Private Bag 884, Cambridge 3450, New Zealand
P +64 7 827 9899 ext 254 l F +64 7 827 9812
www.stpeters.school.nz
Note: This communication may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the addressee named above. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. If you have received this message in error, we request you delete the message and notify the sender. Please do not distribute, copy or disclose any information. This e-mail has been scanned for viruses but all liability for viruses or similar in any attachment or message is excluded.

St Peter's School, Cambridge, New Zealand
Telephone: 647 827 9899 Fax: 647 827 9812
Website: www.stpeters.school.nz<http://www.stpeters.school.nz/>

Blake Richardson

Jul 27, 2015, 5:02:58 PM7/27/15
to Techies for schools, Tra...@stpeters.school.nz
Hi Tracy

We have a bunch of 7962's we may be interested in selling. Have you person contact me and we can talk price.