Christchurch Area - Computers to Donate

Blake Richardson

May 16, 2018, 6:38:29 PM5/16/18
to Techies for schools
Hi Everyone

I have 20 x Apple MacBook Pro Mid 2012 ( Last model with optical drive and NOT SSD)  to donate to a school. Complete with power supplies, they have been re-imaged and ready to go. Pickup only I will not ship these due to weight so please don't ask if you cannot collect them.

Thanks!

Arnold Santos

May 16, 2018, 7:05:57 PM5/16/18
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Blake,

We're interested to pickup, any chance to do it during weekends? We are driving from Queenstown.

Regards,

Arnold

Arnold B. Santos
ICT Systems Administrator
Queenstown Primary School

________________________
Apple Certified Support Professional 10.11
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.8

This email may contain confidential information intended for the recipient. If you receive this email in error please contact me.

Michael Keightley

May 16, 2018, 9:39:03 PM5/16/18
to Techies for schools
Been keen to have these or a share in these if possible.

anthea

May 16, 2018, 11:48:00 PM5/16/18
to techies-for-schools
Would be keen for  three of these if they haven't all been accounted for.

Thanks
Anthea Anderson
Oxford Area School

---- On Thu, 17 May 2018 10:38:29 +1200 Blake Richardson <bla...@stmargarets.school.nz> wrote ----