Font Clipping in RDP/Remote App session

Matthew Martin

Mar 29, 2015, 11:44:46 PM3/29/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We have had a couple of schools that have reported font clipping in some areas of MUSAC Classic when viewed through an RDP session and/or as a Remote App and I am wondering if anyone else has come across this. Seems to have first occurred late February / early March and is fine when opened across the network.

The behavior is also replicated in word and seems to be a DPI issue of some sort, scaling the font seem to bring it in and out of focus.Have googled the issue however there seems to be very little information.

Matthew

Nathan Symington

Mar 30, 2015, 1:56:27 AM3/30/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com