Kamar bulk email speed

瀏覽次數:64 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Craig Knights

未讀,
2016年2月29日 晚上7:56:232016/2/29
收件者:techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi,  as more and more staff use the email feature built into Kamar, we're having some trouble with the time it takes to send..

Our Kamar is set to go directly to the n4l relay.

It takes a long time to send 550 emails, especially when they have an attachment.  It also prevents staff using their Kamar while it does it.

Is anyone tried sending them through an onsite mail relay?  So they get spooled, and they get their Kamar back to use?

Or should we shoving them through mailchimp?

There's lots of options, just wondering what other school's have done.

thanks,
Craig

Andrew Godfrey

未讀,
2016年2月29日 晚上8:03:002016/2/29
收件者:techies-f...@googlegroups.com

We use on-site Mercury32 with one thread forwarding from Kamar and another thread forwarding scanner server messages so they don't get held up by Kamar messages. All going to our GAFE server rather than N4L.

Sue Way

未讀,
2016年3月24日 下午4:40:282016/3/24
收件者:Techies for schools
We were also using the N4L relay or Kamar with the same results. We did a little tweeking and got it sorted.
We have switched to the google relay and works well

Sue Way

Alistair Baird

未讀,
2016年3月27日 下午4:04:502016/3/27
收件者:techies-f...@googlegroups.com
We have been using an onsite relay which also sends scanners and voicemail onto N4L and it was taking ages, but my linux nail server was sayinv ut was sent. Seems the problem was N4L scanning. Then found another N4L gateway and things improved heaps. Can't remember now if I've moved it on to Gmail as sometimes we didn't always get the messages received (yet they all got sent).

Alistair Baird
IT Manager
St Peters College
p 06 354 4198
m 021 990 259

Mike Etheridge

未讀,
2016年3月27日 下午4:43:582016/3/27
收件者:techies-f...@googlegroups.com
What's the other N4L gateway? We been using relay.n4l.CO.NZ which is erratic, slow to unresponsive.

Mike

Sent from Samsung Mobile
回覆所有人
回覆作者