We have having problems with using e-asttle on Chromebooks.

52 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Mr Jones

no leída,
3 jul 2016, 8:27:02 p.m.3/7/16
para Techies for schools

We have having problems with using e-asttle on Chromebooks.

Comes up with security cert warning then if you click advance you can get there but the tests don’t save fully most of the time.

Anyone else had this problem. E-asttle support suggested it was our firewall but it is not as the devices go straight to N4L.

Was ok until about a year ago. At the moment we can only use PCs.

Any ideas?

Thanks, John

Nick Steenson

no leída,
3 jul 2016, 8:30:43 p.m.3/7/16
para techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I've had various certificate errors with E-asttle regardless of platform, which has always been brushed off as our problem, but when tested on a "clean" internet connection I've found the same issues arise. It's definitely one of the more annoying and common issues I have to deal with sometimes daily.

That said, after Google released an update to Chrome OS last week I've had no issues with E-Asttle on our devices (Lenovo 11e's, though I know it's not relevant).

Perhaps try connecting one to a mobile hotspot or alternate internet connection to confirm that it IS an E-Asttle/Google issue? Also make sure you're on the latest iteration of Chrome OS...

Nick

Mr Jones

no leída,
4 jul 2016, 3:23:28 p.m.4/7/16
para Techies for schools
Thanks Nick, I did try a clean connection and same issue. Will follow up with e-asttle again.

John
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar