iPad App Store on N4L

Craig Knights

Jun 18, 2017, 10:30:59 PM6/18/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com, Matt Sandilands
Hi all,

Since last Thursday iPads have been unable to download new apps here using our N4L connection.

Anyone else having this trouble?

thanks,
Craig Knights

Mike Etheridge

Jun 18, 2017, 10:36:12 PM6/18/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Could not connect bosses iPhone to app store via N4L on Friday, had to resort to 4G

Craig Knights

Masaki Takeda

Jun 18, 2017, 11:10:41 PM6/18/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Craig, Mike,

Thank you for letting us know, we are looking into this now.

Could you tell me the software version your iPads are running? I could not reproduce the issue on my phone which has 10.3.2.

Kind Regards,

Masaki Takeda
Support Engineer
The Network for Learning Ltd

+64 21 666 325  DDI +64 9 222 0144  P 0800 LEARNING
A Suite 306, Geyser Building, 100 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052
A PO Box 37118, Parnell, Auckland 1151

Alistair Baird

Jun 18, 2017, 11:14:26 PM6/18/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Just downloaded the MS Remote Desktop app from the app store for macbook about an hour ago fine.

Alistair Baird
IT Manager
St Peters College
p 06 354 4198
m 021 482 937

Craig Knights

Jun 19, 2017, 6:15:18 PM6/19/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Ooops!

It was a problem at our end,

There was a problem with the drive that our Caching Server uses.

thanks all,
Craig