New macbooks

Kevin Whelan

Mar 10, 2015, 6:22:15 PM3/10/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
How long before TELA start adding the new macbooks.
The old models are so yawning slow but this new usb C connector actually sounds painful.
can't imagine how you are going to have to need an adapter to plug in a usb and then another for power or video, or some fancy adapter hub that can actually take 3 at once
imagine how many of these are going to get lost
sounds like madness

Craig Knights

Mar 10, 2015, 6:26:17 PM3/10/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Not sure, but I'm just glad I got told this morning to order the 13" Retinas instead of the Air..

eaton...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 6:56:06 PM3/10/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
The MacBook Pro 13" model has been replaced by the MacBook Air for TELA laptops. These are not slow machines and get great battery life.
I think it very unlikely that the new MacBook fits either the "base" or the "extra" (currently retina pro).

Pete

Craig Knights

Mar 10, 2015, 7:15:58 PM3/10/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Yes but I'm a bit wary of their 4GB of RAM and how that will go with OSX 10.12 at the end of their lease in 2018.

Craig

Patrick Dunford

Mar 10, 2015, 7:47:12 PM3/10/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like an Ipad that only has a lightning connector, lol