Windows Azure any chance of being given a better license

Kevin Whelan

Sep 13, 2015, 7:23:37 PM9/13/15
to Techies for schools
With windows 10 and office 365 we are missing all the multifactor authentication and SSO that would just make everything seemless because we have some cutdown license of Azure.
Does anyone know if the ministry are considering this or have you purchased the upgrade yourselves.

trevor storr

Sep 27, 2015, 9:30:23 PM9/27/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

can anyone point me to the documentation around how cut down the MOE Azure package is?

many thanks

trevor

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Kevin Whelan <kwhel...@gmail.com> wrote:
With windows 10 and office 365 we are missing all the multifactor authentication and SSO that would just make everything seemless because we have some cutdown license of Azure.
Does anyone know if the ministry are considering this or have you purchased the upgrade yourselves.

cheers

Trevor

Trevor Storr
Director of eLearning, CantaNET http://educo.vln.school.nz