Using LetsEncrypt's free CA with your ZoneDirector

Nick Steenson

May 29, 2016, 11:38:04 PM5/29/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

It was mentioned in another thread that this guide might be useful, so I tidied it up a bit and added some more beginner-friendly instructions so there's less "reading between the lines" needed than my original wall-scratchings.

Obviously this isn't intended as just a fix for your admin access to ZD, anyone with admin access should be happy to use a self-signed cert, but if you're like me and wanted to use Zero-IT instead of a radius server or the like to generate DPSK's and manage wireless devices on your network, read on!

I've made it comment-able, as it's been a LONG while since I've set this up myself, if you have any fixes/corrections to make as you go through the process please comment and I'll update the doc!

Cheers,

Nick