On the off-change any one wants to move to paradise ...

Tim Harper

Mar 14, 2015, 5:05:49 AM3/14/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

ICT TECHNICIAN

We seek a motivated and reliable technician to join Mount Aspiring College providing hardware and software support for a variety of operating systems.  You must be an enthusiastic self-starter who is well presented, with good problem solving skills and a high level of integrity.  You must be able to work with and support administrative and teaching staff and students at the college.  An ability and willingness to learn is essential.  Ideally you will have some computer/network qualifications, but we would offer further training for the right candidate.

This position is a permanent full time position for someone who would enjoy the opportunity to work with a great team in a wonderful environment.

Applications close at 5.00pm 27 March 2015

For a job description ring the school office on

443 0499, or email le...@mtaspiring.school.nz or download from www.mtaspiring.school.nz/vacancies

regards,

Tim Harper

Phone 0800 755 966 option 2 then 3 (SchoolZone)
Phone 03 443 5167 (DDI)
Mobile 027 443 1236
Fax 03 443 0491

t...@mtaspiring.school.nz
www.mtaspiring.school.nz

Arnold Santos

Mar 14, 2015, 7:14:46 AM3/14/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Is it 6 figures?

Arnold B. Santos
ICT Systems Administrator
Queenstown Primary School

________________________

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.8
Apple Certified Support Professional
10.8

This email may contain confidential information intended for the recipient. If you receive this email in error please contact me.
338.gif

Tim Harper

Julian Davison

Mar 15, 2015, 7:16:17 PM3/15/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

All values are 6 figures with enough leading zeros…

Note:
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender immediately by return email or by telephone on +64 3 4718232.  In this case please do not act in reliance on this email or any attachments, and destroy all copies of them. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily of Decision1 IT Solutions Ltd.

This e-mail has been scanned by MailMarshal.  Any enquiries should be directed to :---: in...@decision1.co.nz