55 x Optiplex 990 desktops - Anyone interested?

61 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

petethegeek

ungelesen,
13.09.2017, 23:20:0813.09.17
an Techies for schools
Kia ora.

We are reconfiguring our school from shared PC labs to 1:1 devices for students which is pretty exciting for us. Since this was not being considered a couple of years ago, we have an existing lease on
     55 x i5/4Gb Dell Optiplex SFF PCs (with HD screens, KB+Mouse)

that does not run out until Feburary 2019.

Is there anyone interested in these for 2018?  Maybe you want an extra lab of computers for a year?

We would be subsidizing the lease, so it would be cheaper than leasing yourself: you are helping us out by offsetting the amount we are committed to pay on these and they are not really any use to us.
I could even provide some assistance with imaging/setup etc.

Thanks for your time.

Pete

(Apologies if this is not appropriate, but it would appear like this is the best way to reach out to people thinking about ICT purchasing for 2018 and for schools to help each other out)

Gerard MacManus

ungelesen,
14.09.2017, 01:13:3514.09.17
an techies-f...@googlegroups.com
What 1:1 devices are you looking at for students?

Gerard MacManus
Hobsonville Point Secondary School

Pete Eaton

ungelesen,
14.09.2017, 01:26:2914.09.17
an techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I'll create another thread about our project if you like - will keep this seperate if that's OK.

Pete

Sent from my iPhone

Michael Keightley

ungelesen,