Can't get hold of N4L

Alistair Baird

May 13, 2018, 4:55:19ā€ÆAM5/13/18
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
For the second time this week our internet link has gone down since 1.27am this morning, and naturally I have had teachers on my back all day wanting to get remote access. This will be hell in the morning. Have logged a call, but no one answering. I was told N4L might monitor this email group, so please if you're watching, need this sorted asap with Spark.

--
Alistair Baird
IT Manager

Clayton Hubbard

May 13, 2018, 4:56:16ā€ÆAM5/13/18
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Will check out whats going on

Clayton Hubbard
Solution Architect
The Network for Learning Ltd

M +64 22 043 0155 Ā DDI +64 9 972 2906 Ā P 0800 LEARNING
A Suite 306, Geyser Building, 100 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052
A PO Box 37118, Parnell, Auckland 1151 Ā n4l.co.nz

Alistair Baird

May 13, 2018, 5:00:22ā€ÆAM5/13/18
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Chairs.

Julian Davison

May 13, 2018, 5:48:28ā€ÆAM5/13/18
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Service above and beyond. +1 for Clayton šŸ˜Š

Clayton Hubbard

May 13, 2018, 5:50:59ā€ÆAM5/13/18
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately looks like the photon isnā€™t flying down the glass.. hopefully get the connection up in the morning.
Clayton Hubbard
Solution Architect
0220430155