School-links text service

Patrick Dunford

Nov 20, 2016, 4:38:44 PM11/20/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
School links are having some technical issues right now with their
student management system text service.

Patrick Dunford

Nov 20, 2016, 5:23:53 PM11/20/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

Hi Patrick

I don't think I can post to the techies for schools group. Our issue has been resolved, it was an SSL certificate configuration issue after the certificate had been renewed.

Everything's working now. Can you post this to the group please.

Thanks

Keith

Keith Mockett
Sales and Support

T 0800 333 480  M 0274 437 548  F 03 365 2737
P.O. Box 21153 Christchurch, New Zealand

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, copy, forward, print or in any other way publish or broadcast this email and its contents. Instead, Please contact me immediately by return email and then destroy this email. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.