Office 2016 landed today

Kevin Whelan

Oct 1, 2015, 5:43:07 PM10/1/15
to Techies for schools
Available on VLSC

Patrick Dunford

Oct 1, 2015, 8:08:53 PM10/1/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that. Any ideas on when Office 2016 for Mac is released? Apparently MSDN subscribers already have it.

On 2/10/2015 10:43 AM, Kevin Whelan wrote:
Available on VLSC

Patrick Dunford

Oct 1, 2015, 8:10:44 PM10/1/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for that. Any ideas on when Office 2016 for Mac is released? Office 365 subscribers already have it.

Jonathan

Oct 1, 2015, 8:31:23 PM10/1/15
to Techies for schools
Thanks for heads up.

Craig Knights

Oct 1, 2015, 8:39:31 PM10/1/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

I think that's what i downloaded for a staff member last Friday...  office mac 2016

Ta
Craig

Nick Steenson

Oct 1, 2015, 8:42:21 PM10/1/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Are you finding that Office Mac 2016 is incredily unstable? Constant beach-balls and crashes with some cuts/pastes?

I have a staff member that's endlessly frustrated with it, reinstalls don't help neither does a fresh user account or sorting font duplication issues...

Nick

Nick Steenson

Oct 1, 2015, 8:43:58 PM10/1/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Oh and yeah, it's in my VLSC now, though not the Windows version...

Nick

Craig Knights

Oct 1, 2015, 8:44:47 PM10/1/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

Haven't heard. I'm having 2 weeks off for a change.

Ta
Craig

Simon - OBHS

Oct 1, 2015, 9:15:37 PM10/1/15
to Techies for schools
Both Windows and Mac versions are available, well they are in mine.
Installed the KMS key this morning as well as office 2016 and visio 2016 on my laptop, all activated and working fine.

Jonathan

Oct 1, 2015, 9:44:46 PM10/1/15
to Techies for schools
So is it just Mac or is it Windows as well?

Kevin Whelan

Oct 1, 2015, 10:16:04 PM10/1/15
to Techies for schools
windows today ,mac was released 3 weeks ago

Patrick Dunford

Oct 2, 2015, 5:54:39 AM10/2/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Office for Mac has a different title in the listings so it appears in a different alphabetical order.

The old title was Office for Mac
The new title is Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac