cyber insurance?

WHS Ict Technician

Jul 20, 2016, 7:34:04 PM7/20/16
to Techies for schools
Our insurance company is offering 'cyber insurance', including covering for data forensics, network outages due to bad actors and indemnity.

We are at a bit of a loss as to understand what our liabilities are in terms of student data being breeched.

Does anyone have any experience / ideas / recommendations?

thanks

trevor storr

Jul 20, 2016, 8:08:33 PM7/20/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Flo,

If you would care to point this toward the CLA we'll have a look at it.  I say do it this way rather than on the forum because we have to gather metrics about cases etc.

Cheers

Trevor

Blake Richardson

Jul 24, 2016, 9:47:00 PM7/24/16
to Techies for schools
Your insurance isn't with AIG by chance is it? I've just had to fill out a form for this today.