IPv4 CAPTCHA for N4L filtering IP

Pete Mundy

Nov 15, 2017, 4:11:36 PM11/15/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads-up for coalface techies - if you're getting hammered with users asking about IPv4 CAPTCH coming up on their Google access (see attached screenshot) then be aware that N4L know about it (despite not updating network status message yet), and they're working on it.

Pete

signature.asc

Pete Mundy

Nov 15, 2017, 4:13:36 PM11/15/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Once more with the screenshot ;)

Begin forwarded message:
signature.asc

Keith Craig

Nov 15, 2017, 4:17:15 PM11/15/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

We are not on N4L and are having the same problem.

Keith Craig BCom PGDipBus(IS) CNE
Systems Administrator

Tim Harper

Nov 15, 2017, 4:29:13 PM11/15/17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
There is a widespread issue:

TimeDescription
11/16/17, 9:48 AM
We're aware of a problem with Google Docs affecting a significant subset of users. The affected users are unable to access Google Docs. We will provide an update by 11/16/17, 11:30 AM detailing when we expect to resolve the problem. Please note that this resolution time is an estimate and may change.
All times are shown in your local timezone unless otherwise noted.
 No Issues  Service disruption  Service outage

regards,

Tim Harper

Phone 03 443 5167 (messages cannot be left on this number)
Mobile 027 443 1236

t...@mtaspiring.school.nz
www.mtaspiring.school.nz

From: <techies-for-schools@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Pete Mundy <pe...@fiberphone.co.nz>