KAMAR App/ Parent Portal

Vaughn

Nov 24, 2016, 4:34:10 PM11/24/16
to Techies for schools
Does anyone have a solution for parents of multiple students so they don't have to login to KAMAR for each student separately every time?

Alistair Baird

Nov 24, 2016, 4:50:07 PM11/24/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
For some (like me) where I know I give the parents the same password for each of their children, but they have to log out and back in under each student name to get the individual data.

On 25 November 2016 at 10:34, Vaughn <v.fi...@fiordlandcollege.school.nz> wrote:
Does anyone have a solution for parents of multiple students so they don't have to login to KAMAR for each student separately every time?

Alistair Baird
IT Manager
St Peters College
p 06 354 4198
m 021 482 937

Gerard MacManus

Nov 24, 2016, 4:50:09 PM11/24/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
have you contacted KAMAR about this, could be added in as a feature

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Vaughn <v.fi...@fiordlandcollege.school.nz> wrote:
Does anyone have a solution for parents of multiple students so they don't have to login to KAMAR for each student separately every time?

Vaughn Filmer

Nov 24, 2016, 4:54:21 PM11/24/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I have contacted KAMAR, computer says no.

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Vaughn <v.filmer@fiordlandcollege.school.nz> wrote:
Does anyone have a solution for parents of multiple students so they don't have to login to KAMAR for each student separately every time?

Kent

Nov 24, 2016, 6:17:08 PM11/24/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vaughn,

At the moment, this is the only way.

But, it's definitely on our list to fix - it's just not a quick fix.

Earlier this year, we updated the iOS / Android apps to allow easy switching between accounts - we need to do something similar for the web browser version as well I agree.

Kent.

Vaughn Filmer