FlexiSchools - Cashless payments

Sam McNeill

May 25, 2015, 9:56:00 PM5/25/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Kia Ora,

We are exploring cashless payments for canteen / school shop / online ordering etc.

has any NZ schools used http://www.flexischools.com.au/ForSchools.aspx# before?

It appears to have some NZ presence based off their website and I know a lot of schools in Australia are using it.

cheers

Sam

Keith Craig

May 25, 2015, 10:02:43 PM5/25/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I have not dealt with Flexischools but a couple of years ago we looked at Monitor (http://www.monitorbm.com) for our print tracking – NZ developed and very helpful. In the end we did not use them because we had problems getting print tracking to work on Macs.

Keith Craig BCom PGDipBus(IS) CNE
Systems Administrator

Sam McNeill

May 25, 2015, 10:07:23 PM5/25/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Keith,

Yes we are exploring Monitor and Iknow of a couple of schools in AKL using them now too.

regards,
Sam

Simon - OBHS

Jun 2, 2015, 1:37:02 AM6/2/15
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
We are using Monitor as it's part of our package with Konica Minolta. Printing tracking side of things works well, but we opted for this so we could move into being a cashless school in the future.
Its probably about time we re-visited it ourselves.