Projector Lamps

Matt Strickland

Oct 10, 2016, 5:50:33 PM10/10/16
to Techies for schools
Hi all,

Where do you source your projector lamps from? Any source better than others?

A few seem to vary in price even for lamps marked 'original' with base.

Matt

Craig Knights

Oct 10, 2016, 6:09:45 PM10/10/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com

Have used projectorbulbs.co.nz for years. Great service.

Craig

Nick Steenson

Oct 10, 2016, 6:13:25 PM10/10/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I had no idea who to use so went with the cheapest for the projector I was looking at at the time, which was here. OEM lamps in 3rd party "Cases"

They're a little needy when it comes to emails after the fact (Are you happy? Can we help more? Do you have any other needs? etc) but some call that customer service :-P

Nick

On 11/10/2016 10:50 am, "Matt Strickland" <ma...@zebis.co.nz> wrote:
Hi all,

Where do you source your projector lamps from? Any source better than others?

A few seem to vary in price even for lamps marked 'original' with base.

Matt

Alistair Baird

Oct 10, 2016, 6:23:32 PM10/10/16
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Like Craig, we use projectorbulbs.co.nz - good for screens too. Or Monitortech in Christchurch if it's Viewsonic, they are really good.
--
Alistair Baird
IT Manager

WHS Ict Technician

Oct 11, 2016, 3:36:50 AM10/11/16
to Techies for schools
amazon.com

I can normally get 3 for the price of 1, including shipping.- the markup here in NZ is astounding.

Rob Stickland

Oct 16, 2016, 9:13:48 PM10/16/16
to Techies for schools
Hi,
I use Stephen at

Found him to be a great balance of fast, friendly and price competitive.