Tour de Cure

Billie Knowles

May 23, 2017, 3:08:36 PM5/23/17
to Team Superior (TeamSuperior@googlegroups.com)

I’m registered for the Tour de Cure and have raised my money but I’m probably not going to ride.  They are in need of volunteers one of which is a rest stop and I wondering if anyone else would like to work a rest stop with me?  I won’t sign up until I know if there is enough of us to make it a Team Superior rest stop.

Thanks!

Billie

Billie Knowles

Director, Finance and Accounting

Superior Logo_Email Signatures

6959 East 12th Street | Tulsa, OK | 74112

Main: 918.835.3777 | Direct: 918.513.8456

bil...@superlinen.com | superlinen.com

BBB  Facebook LinkedIn

The information in this e-mail message (including any information contained in attachments hereto) is intended only for use of the addressee. This e-mail message contains confidential or privileged information. If you receive this e-mail message unintentionally, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this message. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secured or error free. The sender is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this e-mail message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Superior Linen Service, Inc. reserves the right to amend statements made herein in the event of a mistake. Unless expressly stated herein to the contrary, only agreements in writing signed by an authorized officer of Superior Linen Service, Inc. may be enforced against the company.

Regina Johnston

May 24, 2017, 11:10:18 AM5/24/17
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Billie, I so would do this but I’ve committed to go to Arkansas to PU my sister. I’m sorry that I didn’t pay attention to these dates.

Regina Johnston
HCM (Multi)

IMWell Health a Premise Health Company

Main: (918)-292-8464

Fax:   (918)-292-8474

Cell:   (479)-236-3112

premisehealth.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, print, retain, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email message to the sender and permanently delete all copies of this message.

Robyn Robinson

May 25, 2017, 8:51:20 AM5/25/17
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Gary and I trying the Tour de Rock in N Little Rock this year.
Robyn

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2017, at 10:10 AM, Regina Johnston <rjoh...@imwhealth.com> wrote:

Billie, I so would do this but I’ve committed to go to Arkansas to PU my sister. I’m sorry that I didn’t pay attention to these dates.

Regina Johnston
HCM (Multi)

IMWell Health a Premise Health Company

Main: (918)-292-8464

Fax:   (918)-292-8474

Cell:   (479)-236-3112

premisehealth.com

I’m registered for the Tour de Cure and have raised my money but I’m probably not going to ride.  They are in need of volunteers one of which is a rest stop and I wondering if anyone else would like to work a rest stop with me?  I won’t sign up until I know if there is enough of us to make it a Team Superior rest stop.

Thanks!

Billie

Billie Knowles

Director, Finance and Accounting

<image001.jpg>

6959 East 12th Street | Tulsa, OK | 74112

Main: 918.835.3777 | Direct: 918.513.8456

bil...@superlinen.com | superlinen.com

<image002.jpg>  <image003.jpg> <image004.jpg>

The information in this e-mail message (including any information contained in attachments hereto) is intended only for use of the addressee. This e-mail message contains confidential or privileged information. If you receive this e-mail message unintentionally, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this message. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secured or error free. The sender is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this e-mail message, which may arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Superior Linen Service, Inc. reserves the right to amend statements made herein in the event of a mistake. Unless expressly stated herein to the contrary, only agreements in writing signed by an authorized officer of Superior Linen Service, Inc. may be enforced against the company.

Billie Knowles

May 25, 2017, 10:08:08 AM5/25/17
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Have fun Robyn and Gary!

Robyn Robinson

May 25, 2017, 11:46:22 AM5/25/17
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, know idea what we have gotten ourselves into haha

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/teamsuperior.

Vanna Reed

May 25, 2017, 12:37:19 PM5/25/17
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
I am planning on it

Vanna Reed

May 25, 2017, 6:00:07 PM5/25/17
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I replied on the wrong thread! I am riding tonight!