التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Benjamin Reverend

غير مقروءة،
30‏/10‏/2013، 1:16:37 م30‏/10‏/2013
إلى team_da...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

First of all thanks for making this app available to us !

I'm having trouble getting some widgets in my dashboard. I didn't find documentation to help me fill the blanks when I create a new widget.

I'd like to create a very simple number widget to display a value stored in a remote json. Like :
The json content would be for example :
{
  "value" : 68999,
  "label" : "Total count"
}
I don't know what to actually use as settings in the widget conf. I tried :
Source : http_proxy
Value : blank

Also tried another format for the json :
{
    "Total": {
        {
            "count": "28999"
        }
    }
}
With Value set as :
Total.count

But no luck so far, I keep getting NaN

I managed to setup a jenkins widget, but I've been unsuccessful at using NewRelic.

Do you have any manual on how to set up widgets with the out of the box options ?

thanks !

Frederik Dietz

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2013، 4:03:28 ص1‏/11‏/2013
إلى team_da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benjamin,

you used the http proxy settings correctly with:

{
  "value" : 68999,
  "label" : "Total count"
}
and value not set. This is most probably a bug in team dashboard!

BTW, the only documentation so far for using the http proxy source plugin is https://github.com/fdietz/team_dashboard/blob/master/HTTP_PROXY.markdown.

Additionally, I've created an issue to further add all the documentation for the remaining plugins here:

I started a document some time ago here:

Cheers,
Frederik

PS: I'm offline a few days, but should be back on Tuesday to look into this with you more closely.

Frederik Dietz

غير مقروءة،
09‏/11‏/2013، 7:16:48 ص9‏/11‏/2013
إلى team_da...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

I've tested your setup and the number widget works for me using both of your example configurations.

So, it must be something not so obvious in either your service or configuration. It might be for example that the content type is not recognised as JSON.

I've created an issue for your problem and my last commit contains some more logging debug output to simplify tracking this problem down.

The debug output will print the response body and the value resolving.

Can you give this another try and let me know how it goes, please?

Cheers,
Frederik
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب