noob question: Dashboard Skin has white background rather than expected black

peter brown

Jun 17, 2014, 11:56:12 AM6/17/14
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
hi there
ive just spun up my first team_dashboard following the steps listed having downloaded the latest 2.0.0 version

I can view dashboards etc, but the background is white rather than the expected black and generally it doesnt look very nice.
See attached

Am I missing a step here? Ive tried firefox and chrome, and both render in the same way.

many thanks in advance
cheers
peterB

wierd_colors.png

peter brown

Jun 24, 2014, 12:29:32 PM6/24/14
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
ok - so i fixed my own problem. no idea what happened, but I pulled down from git again (1st time i just unpacked the tarball). Anyway, once i pulled down from git, and restarted everything it all just started working nicely!