Battery pack?

Jesse Heitler

Dec 31, 2011, 9:32:24 AM12/31/11
to teagu...@googlegroups.com
Is there an easy way to attach a battery to the Teaguedino?

Having to keep it tethered to my computer undermines the magic of the microcontroller. With a battery back my son and I could create a system together and then he could take it off to play with on his own.

-Jesse

Matt Wolfe

Dec 31, 2011, 11:36:58 AM12/31/11
to teagu...@googlegroups.com
Battery packs are indeed awesome (as is wi-fi, but that's a different thread)! We bought one to test and it worked wonderfully, and though I can't remember which I did find this one on amazon that looks like it should fit the bill (can't guaruntee it though): http://www.amazon.com/T-Mobile-Portable-Battery-Charger-Cable/dp/B001W47SMG/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1325348749&sr=8-6

Once we're back in the office I'll post a link to the one we bought that definitely works.

Adam Kumpf

Jan 3, 2012, 12:18:14 PM1/3/12
to teagu...@googlegroups.com
Here's the battery pack we tested. Seems to work great as a power supply for the Teagueduino and easily charges over USB.