Hard Wood - Donation Offer for TC Maker

Jonathan Alt

Aug 10, 2017, 9:56:55 AM8/10/17
to tcmaker
I talked to Dave (the person that posted the ad below). He has a ton of hard wood pieces and architectural parts.

If any member with a truck is willing to stop over to his place to pick this up and bring it to the Wood shop up for grabs - it would be pretty excellent.

Contact me before you do - I have Dave's contact info and address.

Thanks!

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/zip/6243497027.html

Michael Englehorn

Aug 10, 2017, 12:09:29 PM8/10/17