CONvergence Convention

Doug

Jul 7, 2014, 1:19:15 PM7/7/14
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
I saw a lot of TC Maker members at the Convergence 2014 convention held this last weekend.  I plugged TC Maker during the Hobbyist Electronics panel I was on.  On Saturday TC Maker hosted a mini Maker Faire thing in Connie's Space Lounge.  The control panel some members had built looked great in the USS Nokomis party room.  So I think we had good outreach there.  I think everyone had a great time.

Another thought about the Convergence convention, is that I would be willing to go in on a party room for 2015.  Having a party room could be good outreach, and we could hold more structured events during the day, not to mention that It would provide a place to stash stuff and crash if needed.  Maybe MarsCon would be good for that also.

- Doug

Doug

May 15, 2015, 10:44:39 AM5/15/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
In case, this helps to remind anyone, I saw on the Convergence registration webpage that today (May 15) was the last day to pre-register at the reduced rate.
http://www.convergence-con.org/get-involved/register/

- Doug