CNC meet-up

Pete McKenna

Jun 24, 2016, 4:28:30 PM6/24/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
I can make it again on Sunday.
If you are interested come by 2:00 - 4:00. I'm sometimes a little late so don't leave if you don't see me right at 2:00

Pete

Patrick Raines

Jun 26, 2016, 8:00:19 AM6/26/16
to tcmaker
wish I could, maybe next time
I really want to make molds for injection molding but fusion 360 keeps bugging out on me

Brian & Penny

Jun 26, 2016, 4:26:47 PM6/26/16
to tcmaker
Hi Pete,

I stopped by the Hack Factory today around 3:00 PM to discuss the CNC and how to become a member, but I was unable to find you.

Is there another time that you are at the Hack Factory or would be you be able schedule a time to meet to discuss the CNC?

Thank you,

Brian

Pete McKenna

Jun 29, 2016, 8:45:23 PM6/29/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com

Brian,

I left close to 3 as no one was there for CNC and I had other things to get done, sorry about that.

We can probably work something out. Given the low usually no turn out on Sunday's I'm planning to take a break on that until sometime in August. What days times work for you, I have a lot going on but work from home, so I can pick a morning or afternoon to work from the HF. Tell me what you are interested in doing and your experience with CAD, CAM - ( generating tool paths ) CNC, 3D printing, and 3D modeling, laser cutting. None of any is fine, just trying to understand where you are coming from.

I know the basics on new membership but may defer questions on that to others.

You can email me directly with your thoughts

Thanks
Pete

quentin rogers

Jul 11, 2016, 8:58:54 PM7/11/16
to tcmaker
Any chance of a CNC class coming up sometime soon?  I've some experience with it, though not a lot.  Just joined TCM and would love to get making some stuff with it...
cheers
quentin