Where to buy vacuform sheets

Michael D

Oct 21, 2015, 10:55:44 AM10/21/15
to tcmaker
Hi Everyone. I'm new to this group, and I figured this would be a great place to ask: Where do you buy your vacuform plastic from? I only need 2 or 3 sheets for a project I'm doing.

Thanks a bunch!

Michael Dold

M Waterhouse

Oct 21, 2015, 5:02:10 PM10/21/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com

As far as I know there isn't a good local place anymore, but you can find it online pretty easily.

Pete McKenna

Oct 21, 2015, 11:25:04 PM10/21/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
These guys are local, (Eden Prairie) and have a fair amount of stuff in stock, HIPS, PET, PETG etc I'd give them a call, prices weren't bad last time I used them.

Pete

Message has been deleted

Graham Smith

Oct 23, 2015, 4:21:10 PM10/23/15