Mini Golf Hole Building

Graham Smith

Nov 12, 2015, 11:09:51 PM11/12/15
to tcmaker

Earlier this year I was fortunate enough to be selected as a hole designer for Can Can Wonderland, a mini golf course opening up in St Paul. It's located in an 500,000 sqft ex-factory space off Prior Ave in St Paul. My hole is a 10' loop (the figure in the second picture is 6' tall) similar in construction to a skateboard ramp.

I'm posting here to let TC Maker know I'm looking for volunteers to help build this thing. Can Can has a shop set up in the facility where we can store supplies and build. If you can use a table saw you'd be a great help, if not an extra pair of hands is always good too. We'll be building on weekends and get pizza or go to a restaurant afterward, on me. There's also the possibility of free mini golf once the course opens in 2016.

If you're interested, head over here and sign up

Graham

Graham Smith

Nov 13, 2015, 12:48:34 AM11/13/15
to tcmaker
Note: The address of the place is 755 N Prior Ave, St Paul