The website theme is broken

Paul Sobczak

Nov 13, 2015, 4:12:21 PM11/13/15
to tcmaker
Anybody know what is happening there?
It's been without a theme for awhile....

Kelly Murphy

Nov 13, 2015, 8:52:52 PM11/13/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Well that sucks... I was just out there tuesday and it was fine.  I wonder when the theme went bunk.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Paul Sobczak <sobcza...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anybody know what is happening there?
It's been without a theme for awhile....

orion

Nov 14, 2015, 10:29:14 PM11/14/15
to tcmaker
Seems fine to me.

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 7:52:52 PM UTC-6, KellyM wrote:
Well that sucks... I was just out there tuesday and it was fine.  I wonder when the theme went bunk.
Anybody know what is happening there?
It's been without a theme for awhile....

Sebastian Wiers

Nov 15, 2015, 1:20:40 AM11/15/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Not me- looks like the css isn't loading. Maybe you hace a cached
version of the css file?
-- ₴ɘƀᴀᶊŧᵻⱥȵ ₩ἴᶒᵲᴤ
46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
---
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone."
- Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of the C++ programing language

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 9:29 PM, orion <bpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems fine to me.
>
> On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 7:52:52 PM UTC-6, KellyM wrote:
>>
>> Well that sucks... I was just out there tuesday and it was fine. I wonder
>> when the theme went bunk.
>>

>>> Anybody know what is happening there?
>>> It's been without a theme for awhile....
>>>
>>> --

Skyler Kehren

Nov 15, 2015, 2:39:58 AM11/15/15
to TCMaker
I can confirm that it also looked theme-less to me when Paul reported it but it does look fine for me now as well.

Paul Sobczak

Nov 15, 2015, 10:01:08 AM11/15/15
to tcmaker

Yep the theme is back now.  The silent css good Samaritan strikes again

Sebastian Wiers

Nov 16, 2015, 6:24:12 PM11/16/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
While on the topic of web site, its maybe worth noting that our tour
videos (which were already majorly out of date) are now unavailable
"because of privacy settings." This may be related to the fact that
they are hosted in David Bryan's vimeo account.

-Seb

orion

Nov 18, 2015, 1:20:36 PM11/18/15
to tcmaker
theme is still broken its a glitch in ssl enforcement, just less broken now. Yes the tour needs an update who wants to work on it?

Ray Aguilar

Nov 18, 2015, 5:01:01 PM11/18/15
to tcmaker
I can fix the SSL issue in wordpress. If it's not detecting the protocol properly, then wordpress is too dumb to serve the assets correctly.

Or you could just force SSL everywhere and be done with it.