Facilities Upgrades

Jude

May 9, 2015, 8:17:14 PM5/9/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
I have put an agenda item for Tuesday's board meeting on facilities priorities. I'd like to have an idea of what the members think needs are.

What is in progress right now is the Server room move downstairs and the conversion of the current room to a Finishing area. We are also upgrading the electrical and lighting in the wood and metal shop.

Also in progress is the Patio project. This is the first attempt at the new standard way facilities will be improved in the future. First members need to show a willingness to support the upgrade financially and/or with a time commitment. The upgrade will not take place until a plan and a time line are in place.

Other upgrades that have been at least mentioned are: adding a shower, moving the Hack Factory sign outside, Rebuilding of the finishing room, Levelling parts of the shop floor, additional air filters boxes, removing the outside walls and raising the ceiling in the classroom to gain access to the windows, Awnings, and Patching and repainting in general.

Please contribute anything else and chime in on what needs to be done and in what order.
I'd also like to know what you would like to help with as that will really indicate the real commitment.

Jude