Re: [tcmaker] Office hours for today??? Looking to become a member today.

Message has been deleted

Sebastian Wiers

May 13, 2016, 2:19:51 PM5/13/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
You just need to meet up with out treasurer, Brandon. He's (almost
always) there on Wednesday evenings, but doesn't typically do other
"office hours". You may be able to schedule another time to meet up
with him via trea...@tcmaker.org

And welcome aboard!

-Seb
-- ₴ɘƀᴀᶊŧᵻⱥȵ ₩ἴᶒᵲᴤ
46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
---
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone."
- Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of the C++ programing language

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Jonathan Jendrejack
<jjend...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I visited the hack factory this wednesday and I have decided to join. I don't have too many oppurtunities to make the drive out there on Wednesdays but if the office is open this afternoon I will come sign up.

zranger

May 13, 2016, 3:38:45 PM5/13/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
And if you cannot catch up to him before, I will bet that somebody will be taking memberships at our Maker Fair on the 21st of May...

Scott Hill

May 13, 2016, 11:47:35 PM5/13/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
The better address for membership questions is membe...@tcmaker.org — that’s me! I’ll definitely be able to do membership sign-ups during Minne-Faire, which is next weekend (5/21-22, noon-5pm).