Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

--Martin--

ungelesen,
14.02.2017, 17:41:0314.02.17
an tcmaker

I was going through my Amazon account and found this screen:

We've only really made $120 off of it so far? It's nice, but that should be much much higher.
More people need to made aware that the Hackfactory is on Amazon Smile, and that they should use it.
It's free money for TCmaker.

Also an affiliate link posted on the tcmaker.org website would be great. Anything you buy on amazon for 24 hours after clicking that link nets a 8-20% bounty. On top of the 0.5% we get for smile.
You can use this link:

George Gelly

ungelesen,
14.02.2017, 23:33:5114.02.17
an tcmaker
We don't appear to be available any more... for some reason.  And the link didn't work for me.  What do you suggest?

--Martin--

ungelesen,
15.02.2017, 00:35:4715.02.17
an tcmaker
Ok, I fixed it.
https://www.amazon.com?&_encoding=UTF8&tag=tcmaker-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=52288a2c1c9e0a4c63f23a2ca237c3aa&camp=1789&creative=9325

I don't know why we would not still be listed :/
On my account it shows that I am still giving money to them.

--Martin--

Chris Gallaty

ungelesen,
15.02.2017, 08:04:3415.02.17
an tcm...@googlegroups.com
Personally I order $100s of suff off Amazon, but I always forget to go to the 'smile.amazon.com' site (which you have to do) The mobile app also does not work for smile. So part of it is you have remember that. The other bit is that it may be fractional cents on a dollar. If you buy a lot off Amazon, remember the smile bit.

Chris Gallaty
EveryB1T, Inc.
612.867.5572
Allen antworten