Larger Project Proposals

J Swartz

Aug 30, 2016, 12:24:57 PM8/30/16
to tcmaker
How does someone with an interest in doing a larger project, think container home (40ft) or a trailer refurbishment (31ft), get tcmaker approval to bring in such a thing in/around the hack factory? Is there a project proposal form or anything formal to help guide such a request?

Michael Englehorn

Aug 30, 2016, 3:45:43 PM8/30/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com, bo...@tcmaker.org

David Schuett

Aug 30, 2016, 11:53:45 PM8/30/16
to tcmaker
You will find that we are not well setup for something of this size. We have limited outdoor space and would not really be able to store it. Technically you could park a trailer on the side street but it must adhere to all city rules and laws for parking. It would also be kind of a pain to get back and forth to the shop space.

Feel free to ask the board for approval, but I feel that this large of a project is a poor fit for our space.